Lilith Fair/Women Who Rock article

David Dalton

Jul 19, 2022, 10:44:23 PM7/19/22
There is a good Times Online article entitled

"25 years since Lilith Fair:
The legacy of women in rock, what's left to be done”

by Scott Tady, at

<https://www.timesonline.com/story/entertainment/music/2022/07/13/legacy-of-
lilith-fair-25th-anniversary-sarah-mclachlan-women-in-rock-
today/65360537007/>

That will probably be split across two or three lines, so you may
have to copy and paste the various parts into the URL window
of your browser, though that might not be needed for some
since I have enclosed it in < >. I would make a tinyurl for
it but tinyurl.com appears to be down at the moment.

“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to
find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

Jul 20, 2022, 2:18:09 AM7/20/22
On Jul 20, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2887A38600...@88.198.57.247>):

> There is a good Times Online article entitled
>
> "25 years since Lilith Fair:
> The legacy of women in rock, what's left to be done”
>
> by Scott Tady, at
>
> <https://www.timesonline.com/story/entertainment/music/2022/07/13/legacy-of-
> lilith-fair-25th-anniversary-sarah-mclachlan-women-in-rock-
> today/65360537007/>
>
> That will probably be split across two or three lines, so you may
> have to copy and paste the various parts into the URL window
> of your browser, though that might not be needed for some
> since I have enclosed it in < >. I would make a tinyurl for
> it but tinyurl.com appears to be down at the moment.

tinurl.com is back up, and a short form of the above is

https://tinyurl.com/2s4f9ajp