Shawn Mendes's mental health problems

David Dalton

Jul 28, 2022, 1:39:19 AM7/28/22
Shawn Mendes has just cancelled the rest of his lengthy world
tour since he wants to get focus on overcoming mental health.

I theorize that his mental health problems could be due to an
incompatible relationship, perhaps with a lesbian (woman
attracted just to women) who is pretending to be bisexual
or straight.

However it should be now be the case that bims and straight-type-1
males no longer have one-way attraction to lesbians.

But regardless of whether Shwan Mendes has been in an
incompatible or partially compatible (compatible, but less
than optimally sexually compatible) relationship, his mental
health would benefit immensely from an optimally compatible
relationship.

And during my 2021 accurate matchmaking period I divined
that Shawn Mendes is bim (male attracted to both genders)
and is optimally compatible e.g. with straight-type-2-F (female
compatible only with bims but would have friendship attraction
to gays who are happily gay) Charlotte Cardin, who had an
old lock that has been recently dissolved, so she is now able
to get (a) bim(s) other than her old lock.

“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to
find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

Dec 29, 2022, 1:03:14 AM12/29/22
In article <0001HW.2892588500...@88.198.57.247>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> Shawn Mendes has just cancelled the rest of his lengthy world
> tour since he wants to get focus on overcoming mental health.
>
> I theorize that his mental health problems could be due to an
> incompatible relationship, perhaps with a lesbian (woman
> attracted just to women) who is pretending to be bisexual
> or straight.
>
> However it should be now be the case that bims and straight-type-1
> males no longer have one-way attraction to lesbians.
>
> But regardless of whether Shwan Mendes has been in an
> incompatible or partially compatible (compatible, but less
> than optimally sexually compatible) relationship, his mental
> health would benefit immensely from an optimally compatible
> relationship.
>
> And during my 2021 accurate matchmaking period I divined
> that Shawn Mendes is bim (male attracted to both genders)
> and is optimally compatible e.g. with straight-type-2-F (female
> compatible only with bims but would have friendship attraction
> to gays who are happily gay) Charlotte Cardin, who had an
> old lock that has been recently dissolved, so she is now able
> to get (a) bim(s) other than her old lock bim or bimT.

If bim Pierre Marchand and straight-type-2-F Florence K.
get together, perhaps Pierre could advise Shawn and
Charlotte to do the touch test.

"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must face
alone the plans you make; Decisions they will try to break" (S. McLachlan)