YMO = Blast from the PAST!

FREEK

Jun 5, 2019, 5:21:27 PM6/5/19
Hey Gang,

Loooooooong time no post. Is anyone still following this group? I was playing around on the Wayback Machine the other day and ran across an archived version of my old YMO website:

http://web.archive.org/web/20030207233131/http://webpages.charter.net/cynthias/Main.htm

Anyone remember the YMO fan page? I used to devote HOURS & HOURS to keeping that thing updated. Truly a labor of love. Then a job, wife, kid, etc... came along and I just didn't have the time to devote to it that it deserved. I wish I had saved all the html coding and I'd put back up just as a tribute.

Recently picked up the double vinyl of Yngwie's latest release BLUE LIGHTNING. What's the general consensus amongst the fan community?

Later,
FREEK

Incog Nito

Aug 16, 2023, 12:56:32 PM8/16/23
Hey FREEK! Just reminiscing myself. ec/steeda