Dead Air

Captain AMYrica

Sep 17, 2023, 3:10:59 PM9/17/23
Anyone still hanging out here?

Xponent
Rob
Often Seen On Facebook Maru

Bice

Sep 19, 2023, 6:43:29 AM9/19/23
On Sun, 17 Sep 2023 12:10:57 -0700 (PDT), Captain AMYrica
<robote...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Anyone still hanging out here?

I still have it in my list of subscribed newsgroups, but this is the
first new post I've seen in years.

By odd coincidence, I'm going to see Yes this evening in Lebanon, PA.

>Rob
>Often Seen On Facebook Maru

Well there's your problem right there.

-- Bob

Bice

Sep 21, 2023, 6:42:01 AM9/21/23
On Tue, 19 Sep 2023 10:43:13 GMT,
eichlertwothed...@comcast.net (Bice) wrote:

>On Sun, 17 Sep 2023 12:10:57 -0700 (PDT), Captain AMYrica
><robote...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Anyone still hanging out here?
>
>By odd coincidence, I'm going to see Yes this evening in Lebanon, PA.

Sorry, it was Lititz, PA, not Lebanon.

Fun show. Set list was:

Young Person's Guide to the Orchestra (pre-recorded)
Going For the One
It Will Be a Good Day
Machine Messiah
I've Seen All Good People
America (abbreviated instrumental version)
Time and a Word
South Side of the Sky
Turn of the Century
Don't Kill the Whale
Rhythm of Love
All Connected
Cut From the Stars
Tales from Topographic Oceans medley
encore: Roundabout

Show was about two hours long, plus a half-hour talk by Roger Dean
before the band came out.

-- Bob