GINGER NEEDS YOU!!!!!

Richard Pearson

Dec 3, 2005, 2:35:54 PM12/3/05

We've got a message from Ginger, looking for someone to help him promote
Valor Del Corazon, read on for more details.

"I need to find an internet freak that would love to support Valor Del
Corazon by working tirelessly, making every available internet network aware
of its release. This will mean the the candidate cannot have a job, and must
be fully versed in networking on the internet. They must work every day, as
hard as their coffee is strong, from early December until Xmas. We will
obviously pay them for their services. It will be a pleasure to pay a fan
for helping me support an album that is going to give so many people
pleasure."

If you'd like to help out, please mail us at web...@thewildhearts.com with
your contact details and any supporting information about how you think you
can best help to promote the release and we'll pass them onto Ginger.

Cheers
Kris, Rick and Wayne

--
Is this a cheese shop?

clea

Dec 5, 2005, 8:21:43 PM12/5/05

Richard Pearson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We've got a message from Ginger, looking for someone to help him promote
> Valor Del Corazon, read on for more details.

Hi Richard,

Just surfed in, looking for forums to post the news. I don't have a lot
of time for Usenet these days so didn't even know there was a
Wildhearts group.

Here's what I'm posting:
---------------------

Remember the Wildhearts?

They're back! (Not that Ginger has ever really been away...)
http://www.thewildhearts.com/
This time they're staying indie & relying on fan power to spread the
word of their latest release, so here it is:
New double album Valor del Corazon will be available exclusively
through HMV...limited release December 19th, general release January
8th. This is 80 minutes of brand new material - hear a preview on
http://www.myspace.com/silverginger
Pre-orders being taken online:
http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=220;1;6;1&sku=454979
Feel free to copy it to any groups/boards/forums where you think it
might get a good hearing :-)