News from Ginger

Richard Pearson

Nov 25, 2005, 7:41:46 PM11/25/05
Hey there, been a while I know.

Been waiting for final confirmation of a whole bunch of legal stuff before
letting everyone know about the release of Valor Del Corazon.

The release date is set to be January 8th, with a full launch to be
exclusively available in HMV stores.

There will be a limited run of 1000 copies available, for die hard
supporters of my music, to be released December 19th, again exclusively
through HMV. This is to thank everyone for being so patient, and supportive
throughout the whole year.

To say that I am proud of this album would be to cheapen its profound effect
on me. This recording has enabled me to enlist the talents of an amazing
array of people, who's support has made this album possible. This is the
most adventurous work of mine so far, as well as the most personal.

Challenges like this come from the least expected of circumstances, and the
experience ultimately makes us stronger and our lives richer. To be able to
finally make available this most musically challenging and lyrically honest
set of songs to you all is the final reward.

And I really hope you enjoy the living fuck out of it!

The album 'Valor Del Corazon', will feature 19 brand new songs, and is
released through Round Records. Get out there, December 19th, and treat
yourself to an early Christmas.

Thank you for your kindness and faith.

Ginger

--