McVicar Vinyl Rip or SACD ?

l.bjor...@gmail.com

May 19, 2015, 10:00:06 AM5/19/15
Hi out there,

I am looking for McVicar on SACD, but I have not found any to buy or to download. Have you?

The next suggestion is to ask you if you have any Vinyl Rip on McVicar.

I have the CD and I have the Vinyl. The CD sounds terrible if you compare with the Vinyl, in my opinion the CD sounds awful.

So, do you have McVicar on Vinyl Rip ? High resolution of course...

Plan B for me is of course to rip this on my own.

If don´t here anything from you, I will get back with information in how I succeded in ripping this from Vinyl to FLAC :-)

Best Regards,

lennarthb