Endless Wire Vinyl?

kinks...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2006, 5:29:51 PM11/27/06
I've found the Wire & Glass vinyl but I've searched everywhere for the
Endless Wire on vinyl. Does it exist and anyone know where to buy it?

thanks,
Jeff

WhiteFang

Nov 27, 2006, 5:49:40 PM11/27/06
Jeff,

It *doesn't* exist.

-wf

www.thewho.info

kinks...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2006, 5:52:12 PM11/27/06
Ok Wfang thanks for the info!

Jeff

Gumby

Nov 28, 2006, 9:11:10 AM11/28/06
kinks...@gmail.com wrote:
> I've found the Wire & Glass vinyl but I've searched everywhere for the
> Endless Wire on vinyl. Does it exist and anyone know where to buy it?

What's this vinyl thing you keep referencing here?

--
-I'm Gumby Dammit!

drjim...@gmail.com

Dec 18, 2019, 2:15:25 AM12/18/19
Kind of like the thing that's supposed to be between your legs, DB ? ?