Weird Al really WAS stuck in a closet with Vanna White!

Vanna Fan

Jun 15, 2018, 4:23:48 PM6/15/18
IT'S TROO! He did a song about dreaming of being stuck in a closet with Vanna White but he also was! It was in a Wheel of Fortune episode (not the one where he competed on Wheel) where he was the answer to the puzzle and was brought on stage, only for Vanna to pull him into the nearest broom closet. I'll cross-post to ATGS so I can see if anyone has the episode.