Ricky

jmfabi...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2018, 1:48:04 PM6/20/18
Weird Al's "Ricky" was used as the theme song for some syndicated prints of "I Love Lucy!" Some markets kept the classic theme, but others used Weird Al's song! I remember hearing it!

awori...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2018, 2:59:24 PM6/21/18
On Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 1:48:04 PM UTC-4, jmfabi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Weird Al's "Ricky" was used as the theme song for some syndicated prints of "I Love Lucy!" Some markets kept the classic theme, but others used Weird Al's song! I remember hearing it!

Yup, I remember this. The royalties for his song was cheaper.

There were also prints of The Brady Bunch around that time that used Al's song of the same name.