Weird Al really did lose on the original Jeopardy!

awori...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2018, 3:18:42 PM6/15/18
Weird Al appeared on an Art Fleming Jeopardy! episode and lost! I remember it really well! He did the parody of this scenario called I Lost On Jeopardy, and later lost on Rock N Roll Jeopardy!, but he also lost on the real Fleming Jeopardy! I remember seeing it!

Vanna Fan

Jun 15, 2018, 4:18:45 PM6/15/18
On Friday, June 15, 2018 at 2:18:42 PM UTC-5, awori...@gmail.com wrote:
> Weird Al appeared on an Art Fleming Jeopardy! episode and lost! I remember it really well! He did the parody of this scenario called I Lost On Jeopardy, and later lost on Rock N Roll Jeopardy!, but he also lost on the real Fleming Jeopardy! I remember seeing it!

And Don Pardo verbally abused him on the air! That's why Fleming Jeopardy! got cancelled.