Weird Al should have done a parody of This Song

Vanna Fan

Jun 15, 2018, 4:19:55 PM6/15/18
Though it's hard to get any funnier than lyrics like This song goes in a loop-dee-loop, it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop, it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop,it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop,it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop,it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop,it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop,it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop,it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop,it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop,it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop,it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop,it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop,it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop,it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop,it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop,it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop,it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop,it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop,it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop

awori...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2018, 10:07:23 PM6/15/18
He could do a polka version of it! Tat wud b a funi!

jmfabi...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2018, 9:25:50 AM6/16/18
On Friday, June 15, 2018 at 4:19:55 PM UTC-4, Vanna Fan wrote:
> Though it's hard to get any funnier than lyrics like This song goes in a loop-dee-loop, it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop, it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop,it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop,it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop,it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop,it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop,it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop,it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop,it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop,it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop,it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop,it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop,it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop,it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop,it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop,it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop,it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop,it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop,it starts at the end and it ends at the start of this song goes in a loop-dee-loop

Maybe him and Paula could have sang I think I need a noose-dee-noose...