New Weezer Message Board ....Todd?

pinker...@aol.com

Sep 15, 2009, 12:24:39 AM9/15/09

its pretty cool, but no one is there yet.

http://www.weezercountry.com

where is TODD.

Todd Smith

Aug 28, 2020, 6:31:44 AM8/28/20
Here... What the fuck do you want?

Toby Manitoba

Jul 22, 2021, 7:42:38 PM7/22/21
On Friday, 28 August 2020 at 06:31:44 UTC-4, loca...@gmail.com wrote:
> Here... What the fuck do you want?
Are you really Todd????? Holy crap man it's an honour to finally meet and know you. I've been following your work in the alt.music.weezer message group for over 10 minutes now and I just wanna say how much your career has meant to me. Your rivalry with Mikey is legendary!!!
Pce bro

Rock Island Management

Nov 28, 2021, 4:33:10 AM11/28/21
Yea it's me, I'm still around, but your "new board" isn't hahaha maybe cause the new Weezer sucks? Thanks for the kind words Toby, that Mikey guy was always a dick, sometimes I wonder what happened to him, probably can't afford a phone or is locked up somewhere I hope.