SG

Fung Koo

Jul 26, 2002, 2:39:10 PM7/26/02
is anyone going to the special goodness shows in the next couple weeks?

if so, someone should get some booting done, i say.

--
© Chris Flood : President du Canada
"and i will stand by myself and hope tomorrow won't be

Joe

Jul 26, 2002, 3:07:09 PM7/26/02
>is anyone going to the special goodness shows in the next couple weeks?
>
>if so, someone should get some booting done, i say.

i am, and i would. but it's next to impossible to sneak stuff into the
woodlands pavillion.

joe

"if you don't have at least 5 friends, relatives, co-workers or enemies funnier
than adam sandler, you need to meet some new people."

Brothermark

Jul 27, 2002, 2:43:12 AM7/27/02

> i am, and i would. but it's next to impossible to sneak stuff into the
> woodlands pavillion.
>
> joe

down your pants works every time for me

mark
--
I write simple songs that don't hurt your ears.
Download them from:

Fung Koo

May 7, 2018, 3:28:01 PM5/7/18
I don't even remember ever writing this message.