Special Goodness @ Rutgers University

Leigh 13

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99
A friend of mine told me that Special Goodness played a show at Rutgers on Tuesday
night. It was announced only the day before and tickets were $2.

The show was held in one of the multi-purpose rooms on campus, notorious for
having less-than-stellar acoustics. Apparently, after about 20 minutes Pat said
something like, "The sound here SUCKS," and walked off the stage. Show over.

Anyone hear about it?

- Leigh 13

Blueguy

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99
Leigh 13 wrote:
> having less-than-stellar acoustics. Apparently, after about 20 minutes Pat said
> something like, "The sound here SUCKS," and walked off the stage. Show over.

how punk. im impressed.

"under the blanket sky"

For Example: John Smith

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99

Leigh 13 wrote in message ...

>A friend of mine told me that Special Goodness played a show at Rutgers on
Tuesday
>night. It was announced only the day before and tickets were $2.
>
>The show was held in one of the multi-purpose rooms on campus, notorious
for
>having less-than-stellar acoustics. Apparently, after about 20 minutes Pat
said
>something like, "The sound here SUCKS," and walked off the stage. Show
over.

To combat the crappy sound at one show, Superchunk just turned everything
up. It was the loudest show I have ever been to. Although the SG show was
at a different room, with similar acoustics. I heard kids were asking them
to play weezer songs.

--
-tom-
'You remind me of my car. I want to ride you.' - R. Kelly