Weezer woo

Steve C. Stadtfeld

Apr 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/16/97

Holy Mackerel... a weezer newsgroup. My girlfriend is gonna flip.

Anybody heard any new weezer rumors?

Steve

PAP Vince

Apr 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/17/97

> Anybody heard any new weezer rumors?

> Steve
Sorry i didn't hear any. But I didn't want to leave you alone here in this
group. Vince

Michael Forrest Zink

Apr 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/17/97

> ste...@ee.pdx.edu (Steve C. Stadtfeld) wrote:
> >
> >Holy Mackerel... a weezer newsgroup. My girlfriend is gonna flip.
> >
> >Anybody heard any new weezer rumors?
> >
> >Steve
>
> are they seriously touring with no doubt (i hate no doubt)?

Yes. Well. Honestly, I don't know if they are *touring* with them, but
they are certainly sharing the bill on some dates. They are playing at
Summerfest in Milwaukee with them and Face To Face. Christ.
-MZ-

chris

Apr 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/18/97

ami...@mail.netvision.net.il

Apr 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/18/97

In Article<5j5jho$kco$1...@goliat.eik.bme.hu>, <wi...@eik.bme.hu> writes:
> From: PAP Vince <wi...@eik.bme.hu>
> Newsgroups: alt.music.alternative,alt.music.weezer
> Subject: Re: Weezer woo
> Date: 17 Apr 1997 16:36:08 GMT

> > Anybody heard any new weezer rumors?
>
> > Steve

> Sorry i didn't hear any. But I didn't want to leave you alone here in this
> group. Vince

well i am here to now !

Steve C. Stadtfeld

Apr 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/18/97

Yeah, I am pretty sure they're on for the whole No Doubt tour. Weird
combo, though, since almost every weezer fan I hear about sez they hate
no doubt.

Hooda thnukett?

Steve

Laura Newman

Apr 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/20/97

There are some ND shows that Weezer does not play for. But Weezer plays
for most them. I wonder if Gwen will dump Gavin for someone in
Weezer........? (Rivers? Brian? Matt?)
Gwen & Matt are sluts, they would be good for each other.

I like Matt, though, don't get me wrong, but I HATE Gwen Stefani!

Laura :)

Nicole Bland

Apr 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/20/97

On Sun, 20 Apr 1997, Laura Newman wrote:

> Steve C. Stadtfeld wrote:
> >
> > Yeah, I am pretty sure they're on for the whole No Doubt tour. Weird
> > combo, though, since almost every weezer fan I hear about sez they hate
> > no doubt.
> >
> > Hooda thnukett?
> >
> > Steve

Hey! I like em both so I guess I am in luck. ..

el_sc...@geocities.com

Apr 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/21/97

On 18 Apr 1997 19:03:50 -0700, ste...@ee.pdx.edu (Steve C. Stadtfeld) wrote:
> Yeah, I am pretty sure they're on for the whole No Doubt tour. Weird
> combo, though, since almost every weezer fan I hear about sez they hate
> no doubt.

Actually, since I started polling weezer fans on the issue,
about 1/3 are No Doubt fans, 1/3 hate No Doubt, and 1/3 don't
care. It's just that the ones who hate No Doubt are a little
more vocal than the ones who like them...

El Scorcho
http://pinkerton.home.ml.org
email: el_sc...@geocities.com

InReference, Inc. accepts no responsibility for the content of this posting.

MAtt

Apr 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/21/97

> I like Matt, though, don't get me wrong, but I HATE Gwen Stefani!
>
> Laura :)

Hey there! No just kidding, do you like the Rentals?

----------------------
Matt Alexander

El Scorcho

Apr 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/28/97

On 27 Apr 1997 07:45:21 GMT, a013...@bcfreenet.seflin.org (Geoff
Eisler) wrote:

>Cake is opening for a bunch of no doubt shows too without weezer.

As long as they don't open up for No Doubt in Atlanta, I'm happy,
though a Cake/Weezer/No Doubt show would be 2/3 good... you guess
which 2/3. Oh well, I guess I'll watch Red 5 and see if they're as
good as their name (which is a cool Star Wars reference, but not
nearly as cool a name as Nerf Herder).

'Is this what you wanted... Sammy Hagar?'
Rob Solomon AKA The mighty El Scorcho
http://pinkerton.home.ml.org | el_sc...@geocities.com

'It's like those miserable psalms, they're so depressing...'