Do you Rule or Do you Suck? *C-Man's amendment*

C-Man

May 24, 2001, 5:29:02 AM5/24/01
Ok, i agree with TS on some, some i dont.... here is mine... :)

WHO RULES... (who i've had some interaction with)
Sean (cool guy)
M M
Marzioli
Todd Smith
Gogokain Omega
Flood (communism and Canada sucks!!)
Seth Ramen Noodles (dont know why TS hates you, you rule)
Cassette Tape (where the hell are you?)
Jason The Pod Racer (change your name back)
blueguy (havent seen you in a while either)
RimmerofSmeg (you name reminds me of Nutmeg...)
alex rose (you ruined my valentines you bastage!!)

NO OPINION or Kinda Sucks
Joel (he has been here waaay to long to post any neg feedback)
Kieren (ditto above)
aj00707 (no opinion either way)
Mikey Tha Bull (he is kinda a cock, but then i realize that he makes most of
his posts when he is drunk as shit, so for that reason i almost had to put
him on the rule list)
Car-o-line (she has been having a rough few months, and has been pretty
bitter. She would have been on the Rule list 3 months ago...)
Yoda (no opinion either way, seems ok tho)
Zac
Gengis sean (no problems at all)
Harmacy27 (ditto above)
MrK (" ")
Brian Mazon (no i dont hate you, even tho yer a midget)

Ok, thats all i can think of. Ummm.. ya, im pretty drunk. If i forgot your
name, you must be not important enough, a newbie, or maybe im just too
drunk... heh
Either way, i dont hate anyone...

C-Man

cassette tape

May 24, 2001, 10:12:35 AM5/24/01

"C-Man" <gig...@sunflower.com> wrote in message

Wow thanks, I thought no one liked me, so I started posting on the message
board for a little bit. Everyone there sucks. So now I just read. Thanks
again, I now have self-esteem.

Joe O.

French Toes Man

May 24, 2001, 6:28:00 PM5/24/01

> NO OPINION or Kinda Sucks
> Joel (he has been here waaay to long to post any neg feedback)
> Kieren (ditto above)

i may be old skool, but no one can spell my name still.

don't worry, you can say that someone sucks, you don't have to kiss everyone's ass anymore.

-k i e r A n

C-Man

May 24, 2001, 9:57:58 PM5/24/01
why would i say you suck if i dont have any opinion??
it makes no sense, and it would be merely inflammatory...

C-Man

"French Toes Man" <thatw...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

C-Man

Dec 27, 2012, 3:51:19 PM12/27/12
Why bump my thread that is almost 12 years old?

Why not?

C-Man