the special napkin tour rocks salem

Pjfsk8s

Jul 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/9/99
hey folks. played in salem last night to about twenty people, but most of them
were at the bar or hanging out in front with the headlining band: strychnine,
from salem. this old dude in front was really into it, after the show he
confided in me that we were really hard rock and that he liked it, then we
exchanged hugs, it was a touching moment.
it looked like zak from napkin videotaped some of the show. only after
examining this tape will i be able to determine if we rocked.

-p. finn

marzioli

Jul 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/9/99
That's so cool! That old guy rocks to be able to appreciate talent when he
sees it.

The people who hung out front with that nobody band missed out. They ran
after the silver when they could have had the gold!

-Samuel

ThatWeezer

Jul 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/10/99
> we
>> exchanged hugs, it was a touching moment.

heh is that part on the video too? the special goodness and the special moment.

Well if I didn't live 2000 miles or so away i woulda been front row.
=w=
kieran
=w=