alt.music.weezer will rise again

deez

Apr 20, 2020, 7:21:28 PM4/20/20
my day is coming

Dilavni

Apr 20, 2020, 7:25:27 PM4/20/20
do not believe their lies. a6 is temporary. usenet is forever.

theangel

Apr 21, 2020, 10:48:11 AM4/21/20
On Monday, April 20, 2020 at 7:21:28 PM UTC-4, deez wrote:
> my day is coming

weezr club?

Fung Koo

Aug 19, 2020, 3:29:08 PM8/19/20
We need an AMW roll call. Denise? Where you at?

Mikey?

Todd? (Yes.... even Todd.)

Todd Smith

Aug 28, 2020, 6:24:59 AM8/28/20
I'm still here bitches... Fuck Mikey... Creed is still better than Weezer, especially the new stuff, which is absolute shit! I tried to bring back the Alt on Facebook about 5 years ago, but I couldn't find most of you and only like 4 people joined - https://www.facebook.com/groups/460808144076600/ So, what's everyone up to? Any of you actually do anything with your lives?

theangel

Nov 20, 2020, 8:45:41 AM11/20/20
On Friday, August 28, 2020 at 6:24:59 AM UTC-4, loca...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm still here bitches... Fuck Mikey... Creed is still better than Weezer, especially the new stuff, which is absolute shit! I tried to bring back the Alt on Facebook about 5 years ago, but I couldn't find most of you and only like 4 people joined - https://www.facebook.com/groups/460808144076600/ So, what's everyone up to? Any of you actually do anything with your lives?
how's it going Loca? Join allthingsweezer.com

yeah yep

Feb 7, 2021, 11:43:01 AM2/7/21
yeah

yeah yep

Feb 7, 2021, 11:43:21 AM2/7/21
On Friday, November 20, 2020 at 8:45:41 AM UTC-5, theangel wrote:
yea
Message has been deleted

Rock Island Management

May 14, 2021, 6:55:31 PM5/14/21
No thanks, I really don't give a shit about Weezer anymore, they release an album a year and none of it has been any good since the Red Album, they're a fucking meme now. I've got better things to do.