Noid Vs. Bad Andy

brainear

Jan 15, 2001, 10:07:10 PM1/15/01
If the Noid was still around, he'd kick that puppet's ass.

cla...@my-deja.com

Jan 15, 2001, 10:46:57 PM1/15/01
of course he would remember the tag line "avoid the noid!,he ruins
pizzas" great!

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Chango13

Jan 16, 2001, 12:12:03 AM1/16/01
Andy's cool, but he's really a rip off of Flat Eric...

J. Buckley

Jan 16, 2001, 12:23:12 AM1/16/01
What about Bad Andy vs the pets.com dog?

cla...@my-deja.com wrote:

--
J. Buckley
http://www.jasonbuckley.com

"We shouldn't let the economic concerns of the
major labels infringe on our freedom to share music."
---Ian McKaye

Chango13

Jan 16, 2001, 8:46:23 AM1/16/01
That little puppet bitch is too busy getting hammered
up the ass by Triumph...

Lipid

Jan 16, 2001, 11:54:51 AM1/16/01
brainear Spewed forth in <yVO86.15029$B6.29...@news1.rdc1.md.home.com>:

>If the Noid was still around, he'd kick that puppet's ass.

Heh...

I was digging through some old photos and I found a pic of myself in
like the 8th grade, complete with mullet and an "avoid the Noid" poster on
the wall in my bedroom.

Lipid

POSTER

Jan 18, 2001, 2:41:02 AM1/18/01

ouch

POSTER

Jan 18, 2001, 2:42:57 AM1/18/01
is he anything like special mentally imbalanced one leg longer than the
other one neighbor erik of lisas?
or shut the fuck up erik? you guys confuse the hell out of me . poster

POSTER

Jan 18, 2001, 2:49:17 AM1/18/01

get your hand outta there man this puppets gotta burn!!

ok who is the ad genius who came up with this one?
i mean i get that some bad ad guy made the pitch , and some sub par ad
agency upper guy oked it , but when it comes down to who pays for these
shitty things to be made . isnt there anyone with any common sense whos
there going wait , this commercial is fuckin insulting this ISNT going to
make ppl want to buy our product ..
poster wont drink sprite . i wont buy pasta anytime . poster wont drink
budwiser ( but thats cause it sucks )

poster wont buy from ticket fucker .

poster is a bitter old fucker.. dont be like poster..

i got me a talking master p doll .. it says " huuuuuuuuhhh na na na na na
"

its one of the tackiest things i had ever seen. there were 2 more left and i
think im gonna go back and get em tomorrow ..

rock on , poster

FunkNGonuts

Jan 18, 2001, 1:08:11 PM1/18/01
HolloWeen, I won a Jesse Ventura doll

Funk

ElSkeptico

Jan 21, 2001, 4:20:50 AM1/21/01
<< i got me a talking master p doll .. it says " huuuuuuuuhhh na na na na na
" >>

where those at, man? I want one...

jon

reachfo...@gmail.com