Love

Jamie Katz

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99
Wasn't there supposed to be a Ween song called "Love" that was going to
be in that "Orgasm" movie by the South Park guys? It was going to be
Acid Rock, no?

And wasn't there some story about how Ween did a song for the X-files
movie that they didn't like so they did Beacon Light?

What else like this?

JanneyW

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99
>Wasn't there supposed to be a Ween song called "Love" that was going to
>be in that "Orgasm" movie by the South Park guys?

Yeap, "Love" is in Orgazmo. (But not on the soundtrack.)

If I remember correctly, its a super short song that played during a scene on
the street when people are (for lack of a better word) humping inanimate
objects.

Orgazmo is out on video (but not nearly as good as Trey's 'Alfred Packer-The
Musical'...a ~true story about a Coloradan cannibal... you can look at it here:
http://www.internetv.com/vivo/packerviv.htm
-PS: it doesn't have a ween song)

frey, g or p

May 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/14/99

Jamie Katz wrote:

> Wasn't there supposed to be a Ween song called "Love" that was going to

> be in that "Orgasm" movie by the South Park guys? It was going to be
> Acid Rock, no?
>
> And wasn't there some story about how Ween did a song for the X-files
> movie that they didn't like so they did Beacon Light?
>
> What else like this?

If I remember correctly, they first submitted "the Rift" for the X-Files
soundtrack. I mean, it works beautifully (lyrics-wise), but it wasn't
accepted. So, in a last minute attempt to satisfy the 'powers that be'
they threw together the Beacon Light (1 evening's recording time). Elecktra
absolutely *loved* it. So, once again, ween saved the day (and made some
money?).

pat

--
Coming soon ....! WEEN merchandise direct from the Web through Chocodog. To

24 track recording: Analog and/or Digital -the best of both worlds. Check
out GRAPHIC SOUND at http://www.chocodog.com/graphicsound

Jamie

May 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/14/99
I would love a Ween CONCEPT ALBUM based on this. They go in to the
studio and have 1 DAY to write and record an entire (double) album.
They're allowd extra time for mixing later, and maybe splicing in a
middle part or two.