Ween Mollusk Lyrics??

Antje Ebert

Oct 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/5/97

does anyone know, where to find the comlete Lyrics of weens "Mollusk"?
Is there any server, or can anyone send an e-mail whith it to me?

Thanx, Antje
an...@orangeage.de

Ripmen3

Oct 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/5/97

most of the lyrics are in the cover book and if there, not in there, there not
hard to figure out, if i had time i would e-mail them to you but i don't have
the time right now but maybe later.

if you could e-mail me the songs you need and i will soon get to them.

Josh

MB

Oct 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/6/97

In article <3437C0BC...@orangeage.de>, Antje Ebert
<an...@orangeage.de> wrote:

> Hi,
> does anyone know, where to find the comlete Lyrics of weens "Mollusk"?
> Is there any server, or can anyone send an e-mail whith it to me?

Buy the fuckin' CD you cheap bastid!