What's up, fuckers?

Rev. J. Toad

Oct 7, 2005, 1:19:15 AM10/7/05
It is I, back from the dead. I can't even remember the last time I was
around these parts - shaw cut me off from the news server for
excessive downloads quite awhile ago, and my premium server account
wouldn't give me posting access until I got a "real" email address.
And it wasn't even porn or movies I was downloading. TV shows,
mostly... which, now that I think of it, makes a lot of sense.

So who's still around? Does anyone come here anymore? I haven't got
Shinola OR Moistboyz IV yet. I'm getting old, and acting older. I
suck.

Anyways, it feels good to just be posting this. Let's hear from you
fuckers.

"(You) go out to fucking Wyoming and go in a bar and mention the
word poetry, and you'll get a gun stuck up your ass. That's the
way America is. Whereas even guys who work in the street
collecting garbage in Paris love nineteenth-century painting. I
don't know, am I supposed to put on a false voice and say, 'Here
are the rare exceptions, and we should be like them?'"

-Jim Jarmusch

dweller

Oct 7, 2005, 6:55:52 AM10/7/05
Hey there,
I dunno whats up these parts,
there are a few lurking in these dusty halls,
waiting for a fly to hit a web.

But I wanna know what really happened
to moanin'lisa, did she get a brain disease
and drop off the face?

these and other questions may never be answered,
instead
the corpse that is amw twitches occasionally
like this

oh yeah and Shinola is great!!!
and ween are curating a day at All Tomorrows Parties festival here in the UK
next May, yee haah!!!

"Rev. J. Toad" <jpask...@Mhotmail.com> wrote in message

geech

Oct 7, 2005, 4:25:20 PM10/7/05
dooooooooooood!

Good to see yer alive fuckah!

Get Shinola...NOW!

geech out

moanin_lisa

Dec 21, 2007, 2:07:00 PM12/21/07
No brain disease. I'm up in here... This post is so old though, who knows
if anyone will see it. I just now found time to respond. I got too busy
in life. White T and I became ordained ministers and now we're divorcing
each other. Yuck.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutthemusic.com/group/alt.music.ween/
More information at http://www.talkaboutthemusic.com/faq.html

Adam Finkelstein

Dec 25, 2007, 9:55:37 PM12/25/07
In article <99a1c14ff3ff0572...@localhost.talkaboutthemusic.com>,

moanin_lisa <elisabel...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>No brain disease. I'm up in here... This post is so old though, who knows
>if anyone will see it. I just now found time to respond. I got too busy
>in life. White T and I became ordained ministers and now we're divorcing
>each other. Yuck.

Will you each still like to eat flans?

Adam
--
Adam Finkelstein
adamf7ATgmailDOTcom

Sprockethole

Aug 21, 2017, 8:10:28 PM8/21/17
Wow, 2005. Hey fuckers, now its 2017. . . time to get posting.