Re: Well, hell froze over...

Sentinel

Dec 23, 2007, 8:40:16 AM12/23/07
StainlessSteelRat wrote:
> Evil Sponge wrote:
>> Isn't it great? I still can't believe this CD exists. I'm loving
>> Sweet Solitude on CD3 as well...
>
> I've not read any of the CD blurb, and don't have it to hand at the
> moment (it being in another country). Is there any explanation of
> what CD3 (BR25) is supposed to be? I wondered if it was a
> re-imagining of the soundtrack.

The booklet doesn't say much; the most interesting bit is an introduction by
Ridley Scott, actually.

What it says about Disc 3 is this:

"BR 25

An album of new music, composed by Vangelis for Blade Runner's 25th
Anniversary."

StainlessSteelRat

Dec 23, 2007, 12:17:25 PM12/23/07

Thanks to you both. So it sounds like some sort of celebratory thing.

--
StainlessSteelRat
http://www.stainlesssteelrat.net

Sentinel

Dec 23, 2007, 6:18:04 PM12/23/07

"StainlessSteelRat" <use...@stainlesssteelrat.net> schreef in bericht

Briefly checking Scott's introduction in the booklet, he describes the set
as "a collection of music from and inspired by BR".