Wanted - Van Halen original CD's

D Lee

Feb 4, 2022, 1:31:01 AM2/4/22
We realize that both of these are likely rather hard to find since they've been out of print for many years now, but nevertheless we've been looking for these 2 Van Halen unofficially-released original CD’s on factory-pressed silver –

1. Van Halen 2CD “DALLAS DIVER” (BON310/311) (Bondage Music label); https://www.discogs.com/release/4162891-Van-Halen-Dallas-Diver
2. Van Halen 2CD “BIG, BAD DAVE GOES HOME” (AH CD 023/24) (Aces High Sound Production label); https://www.discogs.com/release/6018044-Van-Halen-Big-Bad-Dave-Goes-Home

So if by any chance you could get either of them, or might know anyone or anyplace that might currently have either of them, it would be greatly very well-appreciated if you could let us know – thanks very much.