Mammoth WVH

William Mahler

Feb 19, 2021, 9:25:58 PM2/19/21
No matter what the distance is.

Hey,

Mr. Ed,

Why do I remember using that same nickname here over a decade ago?

Not trying to steal credit.

But,

Wolfgang,

For your next album?

Pay attention to the boom of Whitesnake "Blues Album" cause oh my God is it good!!!!

I only hope you got that clarified depth of sonic boom (no KISS pun) in quality of production. Their sound? BAM BOOM.
Your drums? bip.

LOL

But let this be known, its a realtek audio card in generic HP Laptop.

Best? Creative Labs.

Wolfgang.

Grammys

Keep that in your mind.

Where is Coverdale with press and America? His website and twitter.

YOU?
All over the place and for good reason.

All out original talent. I could only hope to unleash myself with your calibur and you actually.

Congrats.

BTW, I will actually pay for your album, it's that worthy I think.

Mahler