Help to identify underworld track please

Paul

Aug 28, 2008, 12:40:00 PM8/28/08
Hi

Please could someone identify this track.

I believe it is by Underworld.

It is has a lilting background keyboard tune.

The lyrics sound like a american cowboy talking about his cowgirl and how
she is as sweet as cherry pie.

I think it was... " I love my little cowgirl, she's as sweet as cherry pie"

"She gives me everything I need...."

I can't offer any rewards or prizes.

But if you know the track I would be delighted if you could enlighten me as
to which album it is on.

I think it would be about ten years ago.

Cheers

JonYo

Aug 29, 2008, 2:40:25 AM8/29/08
In article <C4DC9370.9410%guin...@tesco.net>,
Paul <guin...@tesco.net> wrote:

Hmmm...well, I have a pretty excessive Underworld collection, including
plenty of non-album tracks and the like, and I don't think I've heard
that lyric before. It's kind of weird, since Cowgirl is the name of a
well known song on their first album (as Underworld mk II)
"dubnobasswithmyheadman" (1993). There is also a track on the Pearls
Girl single (1997) called Cherry Pie, which is actually a remix of
Rowla, which is from the "second toughest in the infants" album (1996).
Nonetheless, Cowgirl doesn't contain the lyrics you mention, and Cherry
Pie and Rowla both have no lyrics at all. Sorry I couldn't help much...

- JonYo