UK music festivals- article

jgro...@gmail.com

May 31, 2017, 8:10:32 PM5/31/17
Greetings,

In the latest issue of Perfect Sound Forever <http://www.perfectsoundforever.com>, you'll find (among other things):

UK MUSIC FESTIVALS II
Articles and photos By Jack Gold-Molina
"In the 1970's, with the new laws banning discrimination based on race or sex, an alternative culture developed from a mixture of liberal and collectivist values, and it began to pose a threat to the authority and leadership that at the time was based on traditionalism. According to Simon Booth, "most people who subscribed to the main tenets of the liberal culture rejected inequality replacing it with an emphasis on humane and egalitarian attitudes and a belief in cooperation, consensus, and individual freedom.""

You can also hear many of the artists here on our Spotify playlist for this issue:
<https://open.spotify.com/user/jgrossnas/playlist/4jVu9Ezgnl8t3EYNXHps82>

We're always looking for good writers and/or ideas so let us know if you have anything to share.

See you online,
Jason