dark ambient show in Dublin

1 view

essent...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2018, 7:00:53 AM10/25/18
Subject: ABBILDUNG live in Dublin
Thursday, November 8, 2018 at 8:30 PM – 11:59 PM UTC
Edge Hunters
18 Camden Street Lower, Dublin, Ireland

SAM HAVEN
The Psychological Enhancement
Ɛɡzɪˈstɛnʃ(ə)l
ABBILDUNG

SAM HAVEN
"Sam Haven creates harrowing sonic meditations that seamlessly blend
ambient soundscapes with gently imposing classical elements. The inner
world is given a life that reaches the depths of our own personal
turmoils, sharing empathy for the dark ecology that lays within us
all.”
https://www.samhaven.net/

The Psychological Enhancement
"An experimental industrial project deeply fixated upon expression of
the mind and multiple perceptions of life, situations, their ambiguity
and all psychological impact."
https://www.facebook.com/ThePsychologicalEnhancement/

Ɛɡzɪˈstɛnʃ(ə)l
Ɛɡzɪˈstɛnʃ(ə)l is the new name for the dark drone music of Cathal
Rodgers (Wreck of the Hesperus, Wereju, Spermicidal, Crypticum,
Existentiell). Building on his previous work as Wereju, Ɛɡzɪˈstɛnʃ(ə)l
continues the audio explorations into the cognitive dissonance of our
modern world.
https://cathalrodgers.bandcamp.com/

ABBILDUNG
-the musik of the creatures of some other kind-
The Romanian dark ambient, drone-doom project of Casian Stefan took
form on the Wittgensteinian mindset in 2005 with the intention to
create an unusual music universe that can be described as a dark image
about the world. After a few releases and a live representation in
Brussels a few years ago, it rises live again with a live set
presenting the alien universe started with "All Demons Are Horned"
release on the Dutch label Winter-Light.
www.abbildung.ro
abbildung.bandcamp.com
essentiamundi.com
winter-light.nl