New Trance music for you to check out!

1 view

Rachael Alice

Jan 31, 2018, 11:37:01 PM1/31/18
You might enjoy this beautiful music, that really doesn't fit into any particular catagory, but I have been told that my music might be called Trance. I write what melodies that won't let me go and they run around in my head for a while before I write them down. This is a playlist of all my latest musical creations https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSRFtEj5aiOAaTp8S3YelBp_sXtskuSMt I wrote all the music, and did all the video editing. Most of the pictures I took, and the rest are from the public domain.

If you like the music, please subscribe to my channel and hit the "bell" so that you get notified of new songs or videos that I do.
Thank you for accepting me to be part of this group.

Rachael Alice Orbach