whats WRONG with you people??

The Horse

Mar 18, 2021, 9:41:27 PM3/18/21
I mean, seriously?

Chris Brightwell

Mar 18, 2021, 9:54:11 PM3/18/21
On Thursday, March 18, 2021 at 8:41:27 PM UTC-5, The Horse wrote:
> I mean, seriously?

I had bad influences as an impressionable teenager.

laterz.

The Horse

Mar 20, 2021, 1:10:58 PM3/20/21
Greetings Chris. I'm sorry about your bad teen impressions. You can always get new 'woke' impressions as a middle aged white dude. Wait, that might not be good either...

on a different subject... i found this band called Mars Era, which sounds like Tool 1998. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKqwfXWiW1g&t=181s

then descend the rabbit hole.

Matt Findon

Mar 24, 2021, 1:11:06 PM3/24/21
They're.....okay but the vocals got on my nerves after awhile.

Speaking of Mars, the new Chevelle album is actually pretty damn good, and has a song called Mars Simula. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFowaCeNhrE&list=PLfiMjLyNWxeYmwvQmUMLzInal_szfvLDc

I have always been mostly "meh" about them, but I've spun this one many times and am not tiring of it. Their 2016 release "The North Corridor" is also mighty tasty! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGHBfjVcJMs&list=PLvAXzrkjZR5qY_OohoTYb4-snJG1nSn-5

ARE TOOL GAY?