Hints about the new album

maevele

Jan 28, 2019, 7:24:03 PM1/28/19
Anyone else excited?

tsylv...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2019, 11:00:32 PM3/12/19
I am! Hope it’s true...

Tim
(Eyeshow)

The Horse

Mar 15, 2019, 1:02:42 AM3/15/19
shitfuckshitfuckfuck
its been at least 8000 days since the savior ascended.
feeling inspired.

Song savior
zen flavor
Rich for ten end nine.
Badged scarlet
stained carpet
Pour from then in time.
Missile any us
Fill entropic
Thistle hat in trust
All true hips stick.

one of these things is not like the other, three of these things are kinda the same, can you guess which thing is doing its own thing?

so, yeah, i'm excited. wanna see mastodon this summer too. and GOT will be here in a few weeks.

Horse
of course

ogt...@gmail.com

May 8, 2019, 8:05:18 PM5/8/19
Wow. AMT still lives, and familiar names.

CCM (formerly known as 2L)

kam...@gmail.com

May 11, 2019, 10:11:29 AM5/11/19
8/30 looks to be confirmed. Will most likely take the day off and take a roadtrip with the tunes blasting away..

Matt F

May 12, 2019, 8:39:19 AM5/12/19
Way to be! I just remembered some ridiculous thing i did when 10k days came out, i listened simultaneously thru earbuds and headphones over them via two devices. Now i just hope to get some family free dad time to even be able to listen thru it. My my things have changed. It's so horrifying that all my old posts are still on here. Wince, cringe, die, repeat

maevele

May 12, 2019, 9:52:01 PM5/12/19
You think your old posts are cringey?

Matt F

May 12, 2019, 11:28:47 PM5/12/19
*waits for the certain trotting along of certain other cringe worthy brethren

CCM (2L)

Aug 3, 2019, 12:13:35 PM8/3/19
I bought a pair of nuraphones (which are basically in ears and over ears in one device, plus the “personalize” to your hearing profile). Sounds like absolute marketing wank, but, after two days we bought a second pair so my wife and I both had them. 2 months on and I’m still super impressed.

(Have a referrer discount if anyone is keen - https://friend.nuraphone.com/whmq777ihr )

louisfr...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2019, 6:24:21 PM8/5/19
The day is closing upon us. Who is pre-ordering the special, surely reasonably priced, triple double 180 gram set? Also, this is Human33. Missed the roll call a couple years back I think, so... present!

Can’t believe this is still here. Errbody good?

tmwfte

Aug 5, 2019, 9:51:43 PM8/5/19
I expect that the album is just going to be 80 minutes of white noise.

With the occasional cough.

Just to troll us.

Human33

Aug 6, 2019, 5:31:19 PM8/6/19
Haaaa! Can’t say I wouldn’t listen to it at least once.
So I guess the 4” LCD screen rumors are true? If so, I imagine it could have a prefab holographic projector incorporated into it.

aeon blue

Aug 23, 2019, 10:53:49 AM8/23/19
On Tuesday, 29 January 2019 00:24:03 UTC, maevele wrote:
> Anyone else excited?

Cannot wait. Hi everyone!