So the band plays a brand new song and

kam...@gmail.com

May 8, 2019, 1:00:35 AM5/8/19
There is no one alive here to talk about it??

Damn.. well here's the link for anyone under a rock. https://youtu.be/8ZJIldL5TZU

Brightwell, are you still alive?

Roll call...

Kamyar

maevele

May 8, 2019, 11:25:50 PM5/8/19
Present

CCM (2L)

May 9, 2019, 6:53:50 AM5/9/19
Present.

tmwfte

May 9, 2019, 10:01:01 PM5/9/19
Nobody here but us dead earthlings.

Matt F

May 10, 2019, 11:21:24 PM5/10/19
At first invincible and descending sounded like songs a bot would compose after being forced to listen to 183720 hours of Tool. They are fleshing out in subsequent listens and I'm sure the album versions will be great. Fairly underwhelmed by the vocals thus far, though the lyrics are okay. I wanna dip my balls in it

kam...@gmail.com

May 11, 2019, 10:18:51 AM5/11/19
I agree with you on the vocals. We all know nardo is aging. The album versions will I'm sure be better.

However, the fact that there are similarities to other albums isn't a negative for me. Descending has the Third Eye, Right in Two/ lateralus vibe to me which are all amazing songs.

I'm still trying to figure out if I like invincible. Didn't really hit me with the same vibe that Descending did.

Kam

Matt F

May 12, 2019, 8:36:55 AM5/12/19
Check back in after listen #7 or so, and find the lyrics version, they edited out the talking dipshits well :) I've reversed course, love the song now. Seeing them at open air fest next weekend!

Matt F

maevele

May 12, 2019, 9:52:58 PM5/12/19
Erfy!

tmwfte

May 13, 2019, 9:59:08 PM5/13/19
On Sunday, May 12, 2019 at 9:52:58 PM UTC-4, maevele wrote:
> Erfy!

Maevibob!

aeon blue

Aug 22, 2019, 10:25:52 AM8/22/19
Hello all! So glad to see you! (I've missed you so much) it has been an eternity. Delighted to be here again.