(IVÁN): JESUS IS ABRAHAM’S COVENANT OF LIFE THAT EMBRACES YOU WITH GRACE, SALVATION AND RICHNESS:

1 view

valarezo

Mar 8, 2013, 12:03:57 AM3/8/13
Sábado, 02 de Marzo, año 2013 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo,
Guayaquil, Ecuador - Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

JESUS IS ABRAHAM’S COVENANT OF LIFE THAT EMBRACES YOU WITH GRACE,
SALVATION AND RICHNESS:

Our Heavenly Father’s Covenant of Life that Melchizedek (Jesus Christ)
started as he served the Lord’s Table: bread and wine to Abraham and
his companions, so they may eat of his sacred-flesh, and drink his
atoning-blood, indeed it was fulfilled not in Isaac born by the Holy
Spirit through his mother Sarah’s barren-womb but, instead in Yeshua
HaMoshiach born from David’s virgin daughter. Because, our Lord Jesus
Christ was born from the Holy Spirit through David’s virgin daughter,
so he may introduce into the world the eternal life that every one
needed desperately to stand sinless and forever righteous before our
heavenly Father that is in heaven, moreover provided the sacred-flesh,
the unbroken-bone and the atoning-blood in a glorified-body to enter
heaven immediately forever saved.

These are powerful blessings that the old Covenant of Life that our
heavenly Father stared with Abraham and his friends exists today as
our Lord Jesus Christ served the Lord’s Table, so every one may learn
to eat and drink from him thus to receive a sinless glorified body
ascending into the Holy of Holiest in heaven constantly liberated from
sin forever. For in the old Covenant of Life sin could not be erased
at all, therefore animal sacrifices had to be presented to our
heavenly Father every day for sin to be covered properly, so people
could live liberated from the power of darkness that wanted to take
them back into slavery in Egypt, moreover destroy them forever in
hell’s torment.

This means that for Israel to stay alive through the desert not only
they had to eat the every day manna (food from heaven), moreover they
had to drink from the injured-rock the atoning-blood turned into
living-water wherever they may be in the desert, but also they had to
shed constantly sacrificial blood before our heavenly Father for His
blessings to descend. Now, if our heavenly Father had ceased to the
Israelites the every day manna, the atoning-blood from the injured-
rock from Mount Sinai to drink wherever they may be living within the
vastness of the desert, then the Israelites would have also ceased to
shed animal sacrificed-blood before our heavenly Father’s altars:
meaning that they would have died long ago in the desert.

Therefore, for Israel to live through the barren desert to enter the
Promised Land thus to fulfill our heavenly Father’s promise of life to
Abraham and the nations that he would father, besides Israel, then the
every day manna, living-water from the injured-rock from Mount Sinai
had to keep coming, so the animal sacrifices could continue nonstop
till they conquer the Promised Land. Because, not only the Israelites
had to eat from the manna from heaven every day, every afternoon, and
every evening but also every animal that they had with them thus to
live a healthy life worthy to be presented immaculate before our
heavenly Father at His altar’s sacrifice, so sin could be covered
momentarily with their shed blood.

That is to say, also that the Israelites conquered the Promised Land
in due time because our heavenly Father fed them faithfully the every
day manna, moreover gave them to drink from the injured-rock the
atoning-blood turned into living-water, so everyone may have the
sacred-body, unbroken-bones and atoning-blood of the Lord Jesus Christ
thus to conquer the Promised Land at last. Given that, if every
Israeli failed to become as Jesus Christ is perfect and holy, then our
heavenly Father could never allow them into the Promised Land much
less conquer it, since this glorious land only flows with milk and
honey for those that are from head to foot as perfect and holy as our
Lord Jesus Christ is forever.

Meaning also that if you failed today to become as holy and perfect as
our Lord Jesus Christ was through the desert and within Israel as he
was born by the Holy Spirit through David’s virgin daughter thus to
live consecrated before the Ten Commandments, then you will fail to
enter into the New Jerusalem from heaven above to conquer it forever.
However, our heavenly Father wants you to be victorious over sin
always, so you may live to love Him on this earth for people to see
that you are serving a glorious God that is all powerful throughout
His Creation, furthermore He wants to show people everywhere that He
is all powerful these days to take you with Him into heaven forever
sanctified.

This means also that our heavenly Father wants you to conquer the
Promised Land today, promised to Abraham and his children on earth,
moreover conquer the New Jerusalem from heaven above where He has
mansions paved with streets of gold for you, with your loved ones to
live forever saved, blessed, and eternally filled with the glorious
happiness from the Holy Spirit. Therefore, these days for you to
conquer the New Jerusalem from heaven above, then you have to eat from
the bread from heaven and drink from the injured-rock the atoning-
blood that the Israelites drank as it turned into living-water, so you
may become as holy and perfect as our Lord Jesus Christ has always
been before our Father in heaven forever.

Truthfully, this means that our heavenly Father needs everyone from
everywhere, including you right now, to eat and drink from the Lord’s
Table as our Lord Jesus Christ served the bread and wine from heaven
and the injured-rock just as the ancient Israelites did in their days
thus to become as holy as Jesus Christ to enter Canaan forever perfect
and holy. That is why that our Lord Jesus Christ taught to the
Israelites how to pray before our heavenly Father every day on earth,
so His name may be glorified but also you may be worthy by grace thus
to eat the bread and drink the wine, and this our Father’s Covenant of
Life with Abraham and his friends to eat holiness forever.

That is to say, also that every time you say in the Lord’s Prayer: …
and give us our daily bread… then this means that you are asking our
heavenly Father to give you to eat from Abraham’s Covenant of Life
that he ate and drank with his friends at Salem’s gate, as our Lord
Jesus Christ served the Lord’s Table. Because, the Lord’s Prayer that
our Lord Jesus Christ taught the Israelites to pray daily, it really
encourages our heavenly Father to give us the bread from heaven to eat
but also to drink from the injured-rock that received not only our
Lord Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood within the Holy of Holiest in heaven
and over Mount Sinai but also from Jerusalem’s holy hill.

Moreover, as you eat and drink from the Lord’s Table the bread and
wine (the bread that is our Lord Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh, and the
wine that is his atoning-blood turned into wine or living-water), then
you are receiving your personal eternal life dressed with the sacred-
flesh, the unbroken-bones and the atoning-blood thus to enter into
perfect holiness forever into eternity. For the Covenant of Life that
Abraham and his friends started could never erase sin but only cover
it temporarily, and his is Isaac born by the Holy Spirit through his
mother Sarah’s lifeless-womb, however, with Jesus Christ we have a
Covenant that erases sin because he was born by the Holy Spirit
through David’s virgin daughter where life can renew the nations.

Now, if the ancient Israelites could eat bread from heaven, moreover
drink from the injured-rock the atoning-blood turned into living-water
thus, in due time, they were able to enter the Promised Land to
conquer it, then with Jesus Christ that is the true bread from heaven
with the atoning-blood we can conquer the New celestial Jerusalem with
better promises of everlasting life today. However, Jesus Christ is
the same yesterday, today and forever, he truly never changes, it is
man that changes due to imperfection and sin, meaning also that the
Covenant that Abraham started with him as he with his friends ate and
drank from the Lord’s Table is the same always, but with better
promises of life’s richness to enjoy in our time.

This also means that our Lord Jesus Christ is our high priest and
Chosen Lamb with the atoning-blood slain from Creation day to enter
into our heart right now thus to be an eternal light for love, peace,
prosperity, health, and salvation on earth these days and forever into
all eternity to come in the New Jerusalem from heaven above. Now, for
this Covenant of Life to enrich you that started with Abraham and his
allies as our Lord Jesus Christ as King of Salem, Melchizedek, served
the bread and wine from the Lord’s Table before our heavenly Father to
start a new life on earth with mankind, then you must eat and drink
every day from the Lord Jesus Christ’s hands, too.

These days, our Lord Jesus Christ is always standing next to you ready
to serve you the bread and wine from the Lord’s Table just as he
personally served it to his apostles the night before he was to be
crucified for our sins, so we may escape hell never to look back again
but only forward towards heaven forever saved. This means that our
heavenly Father will love to see you bring back into life every day
His Covenant of Life that he personally started with Abraham as His
blessed Son, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, served the bread and wine to
every man, woman and child, so not only Isaac could be born from the
Holy Spirit but also you today.

For it is our heavenly Father’s will to bless every one on earth
through the glorious life of our Lord Jesus Christ that you can very
well eat from his hands just as Abraham and his friends did in their
days, so you may receive eternal life dressed with the glorified body
that takes you into heaven every day forever saved. Certainly, our
Lord Jesus Christ is Abraham’s Covenant of Life that our heavenly
Father wants to bring into your life filled with blessings of
miracles, healing, peace, and eternal prosperity within a salvation
that will never end within your heart and within your entire new
glorified-body that you will receive from our Lord Jesus Christ to
ascend into heaven right now forever saved.

For our Lord Jesus Christ is your life in heaven, on earth today, and
within the New Jerusalem from heaven above for eternity where you will
find love, peace, prosperity and endless happiness for your heart,
soul, mind, body and human spirit, for it is here where our heavenly
Father wants to embrace you never to let you depart from Him again.
Honorably, our Lord Jesus Christ is our heavenly Father’s Covenant of
Life these days that He personally started with Abraham and his
allies, so He will be able to love you with perfect love thus to fill
you with abundant grace that will never end for you to live the
glorious life that Jesus Christ has granted you over the unforgettable
cross.

For our heavenly Father has made His Son Jesus Christ to be the door
to escape Egypt’s slavery, the door to escape the desert’s inclemency,
so we may ascend through His Son into eternal life thus to enjoy
within our every day life the wonderful blessings of miracles, health,
wealth, and endless richness from heaven above that our Father grants
us graciously. Amen!

SINK DEEP INTO ABRAHAM’S COVENANT OF LIFE THAT IS JESUS CHRIST
FOREVER:

We are born into the world to enter into a Covenant of Life that our
heavenly Father started with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as he personally
swore that He will be everyone’s God and savior through the glorious
life of His blessed Son, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach (Jesus Christ),
because he is the only way, truth and life back to eternal life.
Certainly, this is the glorious life that our heavenly Father has
always dreamed for every one of if sons and daughters, as well,
because He wants to live with each one of them, within this perfect
Covenant of Life that he started with Abram and his friends that sat
at His Table for His Son to serve the bread and wine.

This is the bread from heaven and the cup of wine from the eternal
injured-rock at Mount Sinai that our Father needs everyone from
everywhere on earth to eat and drink by faith, especially Israel, so
they may abandon their sinful-life thus to become born again from the
Holy Spirit into a glorious life of perfection and endless holiness.
This glorious Covenant of Life, indeed started at Salem’s gate where
our Lord Jesus Christ would finally lay down his sacred-life by
shedding his atoning-blood for the forgiveness of sin of many, so they
may become born again from the Holy Sprit of perfection and eternal
holiness thus to enter into eternal life with our heavenly Father in
heaven forever saved.

Moreover, because Abraham was faithful to our heavenly Father’s
calling to eat from the King of Salem’s hand, Melchizedek (God’s
Righteousness), then his perfection and righteousness entered into
Abraham’s life with the miracle birth of his son Isaac, because Isaac
could not be born from his mother Sarah’s barren-womb, unless Abraham
first believe and eat unconditionally from Jesus Christ as God’s Lamb.
Therefore, it is because Abraham sat at the Lord’s Table to eat and
drink from Melchizedek’s hand the bread and wine from heaven above as
from the Holy of Holiest and the eternal injured-rock where our Lord
Jesus Christ laid his life for the first time to create the world,
then Abraham could have his son Isaac born from his wife’s barren-
womb.

For Sarah his wife had a barren-womb for Isaac’s birth, therefore
because Abraham believed our heavenly Father and the glorious presence
of His Son, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, then the Holy Spirit came
into Sarah to give birth to Isaac miraculously, so Israel may be born
but also the nations to become saved forever in due time through this
amazing faith. For our heavenly Father had called Abraham to be the
father not only for the nation of Israel but also the father for the
nations of the world for many generations to come through this
glorious Covenant of Life that He personally started with His Son
Melchizedek as His perfect righteousness for Abraham and his children
forever into all eternity.

Meaning also that because of this initial Covenant of Life that our
heavenly Father started with Abraham through the glorious life of His
blessed Son, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, then not only Isaac has to
be born from the Holy Spirit but also every one else must be born from
the same Spirit by believing in His Son Jesus Christ for eternal life.
And our heavenly Father needs every one from everywhere to be born
from the Holy Spirit just as Abraham did with his allies by faith by
eating and drinking from His Table the bread and wine, so Isaac could
be born from Sarah’s barren-womb and start a nation that will never
know the end in this life and in heaven forever.

Furthermore, since Isaac was born by the Holy Spirit through Sarah’s
barren-womb for Israel to exist on earth, then our Father gave us the
sacred-life of His blessed Son Jesus Christ to be born from David’s
virgin daughter through the Holy Spirit, too, to give birth to a
glorious world filled with nations born from the Holy Spirit into
eternal life. For this is the only life that our heavenly Father wants
to see in His new celestial world existing in heaven and on earth as
well, thus to obtain new glories never conquered by angels and men
since the days of old until now, so His will may be done into all
eternity to come free from all evil perpetually.

Additionally, our heavenly Father wants to see a new world filled with
the glorious life of His blessed Son, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach,
because he is the only one that pleases His heart in love, truth and
justice for angles in heaven and for every man, woman and child on
earth, so Satan’s spirit of error will cease to exist eternally.
Undeniably, this is how Satan will disappear from the sinful-life of
man, so only the Holy Spirit that baptized with a new birth Abraham
and his allies, furthermore brought into the world through Sarah’s
barren-womb Isaac for everyone else to be born from the same Spirit,
too, including Jesus Christ for the Covenant of Life to be fulfilled
and glorified at last everlastingly.

For our heavenly Father had made a Covenant of Life with Abraham and
his friends, because He needed Melchizedek to be known by them,
including their children from all the nations, so Isaac could be born
from the Holy Spirit into the world with the promised seed of Jesus
Christ to be born later by the same Spirit with everyone’s eternal
life. Now, after our heavenly Father had given Abraham and his allies
to eat from His Table the bread and wine from His blessed Son Jesus
Christ’s hand as His perfect Righteousness to be obeyed and followed
all the days of their lives on earth, then: Abraham and his friends
from all the nations could continue to eat from the Lord’s Table
incessantly.

Meaning also that after Abraham with his allies partook from
Melchizedek’s hand the bread and wine from the Lord’s Table, then they
never ceased to partake from it day-by-day since this a Covenant of
Life that our Father and His Son Jesus Christ called them to follow
faithfully every day thus to be filled constantly with the Spirit of
perfection and holiness. Furthermore, our heavenly Father called
initially Abraham and everyone else from everywhere through
Melchizedek to eat and drink religiously from His Table the bread and
wine, because He needs them to leave behind the spirit of error
received from Adam and Eve by default as they came into the world, so
they may be born from the Holy Spirit from the world above.

Unquestionably, this is exactly what our heavenly Father continues to
call everyone from everywhere to do before Him in eternal humbleness
and obedience thus to glorify His blessed Son Jesus Christ’s
sacrificed-life, so they may not only be born into the world from
heaven above from the Holy Spirit but also receive their glorified
body to enter heaven right now forever saved. Historically, the
ancients never ceased to eat from the Lord’s Table the bread and wine
because our Lord Jesus Christ continued to serve it to everyone from
everywhere before our heavenly Father, so they may become born from
the Holy Spirit thus to abandon the spirit of error, moreover be
filled with perfection and holiness to ascend into heaven immediately
forever saved.

For our heavenly Father’s salvation to every Hebrew was given with an
urgency to obey diligently every day of their lives through the
desert, so they may not be deceived again by Satan’s terrible lies of
curses, deceptions, and deaths in hell but, instead to believe in
Jesus Christ by becoming like him just as Moses did to enter heaven
immediately. In other words, our heavenly Father’s salvation it has
always been with the ancient Hebrews and to every one else these days
from all the families of the nations to receive Jesus Christ within
your heart for justice to be fulfilled and to confess him with your
lips for salvation, so you can enter heaven’s glories right now
without waiting anymore.

Because, once you have your name written in the book of life because
you have believed within your heart in our Lord Jesus Christ as your
personal savior, then you have fulfilled all justice in heaven,
moreover you have the power to invoke his name for whatever you may
need besides healing and eternal salvation, therefore you are a child
of heaven’s glories forever. This means that you can very well enter
heaven’s glories just as our Lord Jesus Christ can enter into it as
many times as he may wish, because heaven now belongs to you, thanks
to the wonderful love, grace and power that our Lord Jesus Christ has
given to each one of us thus to please our heavenly Father’s will
perpetually.

Really, this is the authentic Covenant of Life that everyone within
Israel is to follow since the early days until now thus to recognize
the perfection and holiness as they may see our Lord Jesus Christ in
person, because he alone is the perfection and holiness that our
heavenly Father invited Abraham to receive thus to walk before Him in
perfect holiness always. Surely, this means to recognize immediately
our Lord Jesus Christ in person as God’s Son, high priest, and Chosen
Lamb with the atoning-blood within Israel and everywhere else on earth
these days, and this is wherever he may decide to appear before anyone
to receive the necessary perfection and holiness thus to walk before
our heavenly Father in perfect salvation perpetually.

Because, our Lord Jesus Christ is the only perfect salvation that our
heavenly Father will ever receive from every man, woman and child
within Israel and from all the families of the nations, so they may
leave behind the spirit of error with their sins, curses and threats
of death in an eternal hell thus to ascend into heaven forever saved.
Certainly, this is the glorious life from His blessed Son Jesus Christ
that each one of us is called to be following our entire lives on
earth these days, because our Father can perfectly send His Son as His
ideal holiness for us to be born from the Holy Spirit thus to escape
Satan’s lies that lead the unfortunate souls into hell.

That is why that our Lord Jesus Christ declared openly to his
followers within Israel by assuring them that he is the way, truth and
life, and that no one without him can ever see our heavenly Father and
his glorious eternal life that He has created within the New celestial
Jerusalem for those that obey-and-follow Him through His blessed Son
Jesus Christ. For Jesus Christ alone is the Covenant of Life that our
heavenly Father started with Abraham and his allies through
Melchizedek’s ministry as he served the bread and wine from His Table
at Salem’s gate, so they may eat and drink the eternal life that he is
granting Israel and every nation that believes and confesses his
anointed-name for forgiveness and salvation.

That is the only truth today just as it was in the early days: our
Lord Jesus Christ is the perfect Covenant of Life that our heavenly
Father started with Abraham and with every one of his children that
they may be born again later, starting with Isaac through his mother’s
barren-womb, by the power of the Holy Spirit, so they may live. And
this to live today as they enter by faith through eating and drinking
from the bread and wine from the Lord’s Table into the Covenant of
Life that assures constant perfection and holiness to convey every day
of their lives on earth and in heaven, so they may live only to love,
serve and glorify our Father’s blessed name into everlasting.

Meaning also that these days as you may enter into the eternal
Covenant of Life that our heavenly Father started with Abraham and his
allies as our Lord Jesus Christ himself as God’s Righteousness that
serves from the Lord’s Table the bread and wine, then you may be
filled with the Holy Spirit’s perfect holiness for salvation to live
heaven’s glories today. For this is the salvation that our heavenly
Father commanded Adam and Eve to eat in paradise as from His
continuous celestial-sacrifice of His Son’s atoning-blood within the
Holy of Holiest and over Mount Sinai’s eternal rock thus to create the
world and all things, including every man, woman and child, so you may
live your eternal life through His Son’s grace today.

Actually, this is our Lord Jesus Christ himself over the Lord’s Table
turned into food served to everyone by Melchizedek, the King of Salem,
as the bread and wine to Abraham and his allies from everywhere
willing to believe within their hearts for justice thus to confess
with their lips for salvation, the Lord Jesus Christ for Israel and
the nations’ salvation. That is correct: what Abraham with his men of
war ate and drank from the hands of Melchizedek at the Lord’s Table,
it was the bread (the sacred-body) and the wine (the atoning-blood)
thus to erase sin forever and to fill everyone from everywhere with
the Holy Spirit of perfection and eternal holiness for salvation on
earth and in heaven forever.

Moreover, since Abraham with his allies ate from the Lord’s Table the
bread and wine, then our Lord Jesus Christ as our Father’s King
Messiah, Son, high priest, and Chosen Lamb with the atoning-blood for
forgiveness, healing, prosperity, peace, and salvation filled with
amazing joys and incredible happiness from heaven is served unto
everyone everywhere that invokes his anointed name today. That is why
that every time that you sit at our heavenly Father’s Table, whether
this is in heaven or here on earth these days, then you are eating
from the bread that is our Lord Jesus Christ’s sacred-body, moreover
you are drinking from the wine that is the atoning-blood for the
forgiveness of sin to ascend to heaven forever saved immediately.

This is our heavenly Father’s amazing power that He can lawfully
exercise daily within your life, because you have not only entered
into an eternal Covenant of Life with Him and His Holy Spirit but also
you are eating the bread that is His Son’s sacred-body, moreover you
are drinking from the wine that is the atoning-blood that gives you
life constantly. Naturally, this is a glorious life that is filled
with the Holy Spirit’s gifts that our heavenly Father has granted you
and your loved ones, because you need power and authority over your
body and that of your enemies, too, beginning with Satan’s terrible
lies, so you may live a holy life worthy to love, serve and glorify
His anointed name today.

It is within this glorious Covenant of Life that is our Lord Jesus
Christ himself given to you to eat and drink from him over the Lord’s
Table every day of your entire life on earth that forgives your sins,
moreover empowers you with richness thus to live a holy life that will
never cease to grow in heaven. That is to say, also that if you
believe within your heart for justice according to the Scriptures,
moreover, confess with your lips for salvation his anointed name since
the creation of the world and all things, then he will feed you every
day from his bread of life and give you to drink from Mount Sinai’s
eternal rock living water.

Truly, this is a glorious life that Satan fights against you and all
the celestial powers from heaven above with his terrible lies from
hell, so you will never know it much less enjoys the wonderful
blessings that our heavenly Father has declared for you and your loved
ones to enjoy these days and forever in heaven for all eternity to
come. But, thanks to our heavenly Father and His blessed Son Jesus
Christ, because the divine birth from the Holy Spirit has defeated
Satan and his fallen lying angels, so he will never hurt you because
our Lord Jesus Christ has defeated him by fulfilling the Holy Spirit
of the Law and by shedding his atoning-blood on the cross over
Jerusalem’s holy hill.

For it is the wounding of His Messianic sacred-body, moreover by
shedding the atoning-blood nailed to Adam and Eve’s dead crossed trees
over Jerusalem’s holy hill, so your sins, offenses and faults may be
erased from our heavenly Father’s books that today your name with your
good-works may be written in the book of life thus you are heavenly
bound forever saved. That is why that our Lord Jesus Christ manifested
openly to his disciples within Israel by saying: I am the way, the
truth and the life; no one can ever enter heaven much less see our
heavenly Father’s eternal daily glories unless he comes to me thus to
be filled with the Holy Spirit of perfection and everlasting
holiness.

For this is the perfection and holiness that our heavenly Father
invited Abraham and his children to be filled daily with from His
continuous celestial-sacrifice of His Son’s atoning-blood shed since
Creation day within the Holy of Holiest in heaven and over Mount Sinai
later to be manifested finally over Jerusalem’s holy hill for sin to
die thus to save nations forever. For only those that are filled with
the Holy Spirit of perfection and never-ending holiness will not only
become children of God but also are entitled to receive wonderful
blessings from the tree of life and His faithful angels that are
always willing to do His glorious will on earth, and these are angels
of prosperity and of healing, to mention few.

Certainly, for there are powerful angels assigned to this Covenant of
Life from our heavenly Father and His blessed Son, our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, that will not only protect you always from the powers of
Satan and his terrible deceptions but also especial angels will come
into your life to do wonderful things for the glory of our heavenly
Father’s anointed name. This is the reason that our Lord Jesus Christ
assured to his disciples that if they remain in him, by believing in
his anointed name, then they will do the things that he did for the
people in Israel and even greater things they will do, given that he
is going back to sit next to our heavenly Father in heaven.

This means that our Lord Jesus Christ has resumed his daily duties to
pray before our heavenly Father as our personal high priest and Chosen
Lamb with the atoning-blood thus to erase our sins, moreover fill us
with the Holy Spirit of blessings and amazing healings of our bodies
and those of our loved ones, including of our friends from everywhere,
too. Meaning also that we have our personal justice sitting next to
our heavenly Father in heaven to pray for our daily needs, moreover
heal our bodies from the problems and difficulties that Satan with his
cronies may launch against us, so we may lose our faith in our
heavenly Father through his glorious sacrificial work that he has
successfully accomplished for us.

For that is the every day work of Satan and his cronies today that we
may lose our faith for our heavenly Father’s anointed name that lives
in perfect holiness within our Lord Jesus Christ’s heart and atoning-
blood that has the power and authority to erase our sins, moreover
heal us from all illness, so we may love, serve and glorify Him
always. Furthermore, it is within this glorious protection, whether
you understand it or not, we live deep within our Lord Jesus Christ
sacred Covenant of Life (his sacred-body) that our Father started with
Abraham and his friends, so Satan will never be able to touch us
because the Holy Spirit and the angelic hosts are always there to
protect us from evil.

Certainly, this is a glorious life that has descended from heaven
above, even more than that, it has always existed since eternity, that
is, that it has no beginning nor ending because it has always existed
with our heavenly Father and His blessed Son, our Lord Jesus Christ,
so we may receive it these days with faith through the Holy Spirit’s
extreme unction. Truthfully, there is no payment possible to do with
our daily lives, money, richness or wisdom but it is by grace from
heaven that we receive this wonderful life from our heavenly Father
and His blessed Son, so we can be born from the Holy Spirit to escape
the spirit of error and hell thus to enter into eternal life forever
saved today.

This shifting from the spirit of error into the Holy Spirit is what
make us awaken into a different world that has been created by our
heavenly Father and His glorious Son Jesus Christ, so we may start
enjoying it through the amazing powers of the Holy Spirit thus to
learn to live it with love, peace, prosperity, richness and incredible
happiness into eternity. Definitely, we have been blessed tremendously
by our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and His glorious Holy
Spirit, because we can awaken every day into a new blessing from
heaven above since we have believed within our heart for justice to
confess with our lips for salvation our Lord Jesus Christ that takes
us each day eternally saved into heaven.

Certainly, we are our heavenly Father’s children born in His image to
live according to His likeness through the amazing powers of the Holy
Spirit, of His blessed name and glorified commandments on earth and in
heaven forever, so we may with His holy angels only love, serve and
glorify Him into everlasting. Also, since we are born again from the
power of the Holy Spirit that not only gave birth to Isaac from Sarah
barren-womb thus to honor and exalt our heavenly Father’s Covenant of
Life that started with Abraham and his friends at Salem’s gate, then
we can also be born from the Holy Spirit these days to enter eternal
life’s daily amazing blessings.

For this is the glorious life that was born with Abraham and his
friends as they ate and drank from the Lord’s Table the bread and wine
served by Melchizedek, so they may be filled with the Holy Spirit and
also their children for many generations, so a new world may start
within our lives even though we are still living on earth. Moreover,
within this magnificent life we are no longer living by ourselves,
vulnerable to Satan’s lies, curses and terrible attacks of cruel lies,
but we are constantly protected with blessing from our heavenly Father
and His sacred Son Jesus Christ, so we may enjoy every day miracle
coming into our lives thus to enrich us beyond all possible human
understanding.

It is here where you will find your eternal happiness that your heart
has always search for through the years of your entire life since the
day you were born on earth, but you will never find it anymore unless
you enter deep into the body Covenant of Life that our heavenly Father
started with Abraham and his allies at Salem’s gate. And this was then
as it is these days by eating and drinking from His bread of life and
drinking from his cup of wine that is the sacred-flesh, unbroken-
bones, and atoning-blood of the living God from heaven and earth, our
Lord Jesus Christ the King of Israel and the nations forever and ever
into all eternity to come.

Jesus Christ is the Covenant of Life that gave life to Abraham and his
allies, even though Abraham and his wife Sarah were both advanced in
years but, nonetheless our Father had a powerful miracle that not only
started a new life with Isaac his only son for Israel to exist, but
also assured us eternal life through Jesus Christ’s virgin birth.
Therefore, because we are blessed by our heavenly Father as we honor,
glorify and exalt within our hearts His continuous celestial-sacrifice
of His Son’s atoning-blood shed since Creation day, then others can
very well be blessed with powerful miracles that will put Satan to
flight never to return into your life with his usual lies, curses, and
dreadful deceptions of death.

It is within this glorious Covenant of Life that it is in truth our
Lord Jesus Christ living within our hearts, minds, souls, bodies and
human spirit completely protected from Satan and the spirit of error,
so we may no longer be deceived but, instead live filled with love,
truth and perfect holiness on earth ready to enter heaven anyday now.
Meaning that to live within this magnificent Covenant of Life that our
heavenly Father started with Abraham and his friends, then you are
really living within the glorious sacred-body, the unbroken-bones, and
atoning-blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, so you will have power to pray
to our Father for Him to do whatever you may ask Him according to His
will.

This also means that you will be as Jesus Christ is before our
heavenly Father not only as His Son but also as His high priest,
mediator with the atoning-blood thus to do the work that he did with
his disciples within Israel, and even greater things you will do
because he is praying constantly for your work success in heaven.
Naturally, this is a Covenant of Life that will protect, bless, and
enrich you mightily with the things from heaven and earth, too, so you
may grow powerfully since you are serving the God that created the
entire universe with all things in it, so people may finally know that
He is the One that blesses you these days and forevermore.

Truthfully, these days our heavenly Father will protect and bless you
mightily just as He blessed the ancient families because as you eat
and drink from His Table the daily bread and wine, then you are living
deep into His Covenant of Life that is Jesus Christ’s sacred-body,
unbroken-bones, and atoning¬-blood, so you are His child that loves
Him more than life everlastingly. This also means that our heavenly
Father will no longer see your sins as before but now He will only see
the perfection and holiness that abides only within the sacred-body,
unbroken-bones, and atoning-blood from His blessed Son, our Lord Jesus
Christ, so He will walk with you wherever you may go just as He walks
daily with His Son Jesus Christ.

Sincerely, it is here where Satan will never be able to touch you with
his spirit of error because now you are born again from the Holy
Spirit, moreover, you are walking day-by-day with our heavenly Father
wherever you may go in this life and in the next one to come in heaven
above, and so death will never threaten you again. Forthrightly,
walking with our heavenly Father day-by-day of your entire life,
because you are living deep within the Covenant of Life that is Jesus
Christ in person, from head to foot since the early days until now,
then angels will only want to bless you mightily just as the Holy
Spirit of the commandments and of the blessed name as well.

Justly, as you live within the Covenant of Life that our heavenly
Father loves dearly just as He loves within the deepness of His heart
our Lord Jesus Christ, then you have become a very important person
within the hearts of the angels and of the Holy Spirit, because now
you have truly conquered our heavenly Father’s love forever into
eternity. Precisely, because you have conquered our heavenly Father’s
glorious heart, then all the things that He has created with His Son
Jesus Christ with the help of the Holy Spirit belongs to you, your
loved ones, and even your friends, too, so you may start living a
glorious bountiful life that only knows how to love, serve and glorify
our Father forever.

Lawfully, because you have found your way to please our heavenly
Father day-after-day just as our Lord Jesus Christ pleases Him since
everlasting to everlasting, then you will always see a magnificent
smile on our heavenly Father’s face, because you are making Him happy
as you love, serve and glorify Him through His ancient Covenant of
Life that is Jesus Christ himself. For our Lord Jesus Christ is the
beginning of the angelic life in heaven, and he is also the beginning
of all life on earth, including that of every man, woman and child,
and that is why that everyone that believes in him within his heart
for justice to confess his anointed name for salvation, then he is
saved perpetually before our heavenly Father.

Downright, because you live every day pleasing this Covenant of Life
that is Jesus Christ himself as God’s temple for His holy name, then
your prayers, petitions, mediations are heard at once in heaven by our
heavenly Father, so the Holy Spirit descends from within the Holy of
Holiest thus to answer your prayers and fill you with endless
blessings continually. Properly, people from everywhere will see that
our heavenly Father is blessing you mightily because they can see our
Father’s hand touching your life in different ways thus to cause your
loved ones and even your friends from far away to be blessed
exceedingly by forgiving their sins, healing their bodies, and even
enriching their lives amazingly with incredible splendid bountiful
things.

Furthermore, as people from everywhere see our heavenly Father doing
wonderful things within your life and that of your loved ones,
including that of your friends that you have never seeing until now
yet, then they also will like to jump into this ancient Covenant of
Life that is Jesus Christ himself from head to foot, so they may be
blessed powerfully. For this is the way that our heavenly Father loves
to spread the preaching of the Gospel of Salvation that He personally
presented to Abraham and his allies as His blessed Jesus Christ served
the bread and wine from His Table, so they may eat and drink from His
Son’s eternal life that is filled with blessings for those that
receive him.

For this is the Covenant of Life that, it has not only given us
through the powers of the Holy Spirit Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb
but also given us our Lord Jesus Christ’s sacred-body, unbroken-bones
with the atoning-blood through David’s virgin daughter by the Holy
Spirit, so eternal life may invade every man, woman and child within
Israel and the nations, forever. This means also that someday as every
one from Israel and the nations enter into the Covenant of Life that
has given us lawfully through the powers of the Holy Spirit Isaac and
lastly our Lord Jesus Christ, then the entire earth will become just
as holy and perfect as heaven is these days for our heavenly Father
and His holy angels.

Confidently, this glorious perfection and holiness that emanates daily
from this Covenant of Life that has refused to die to Satan’s lie
through the years till now, then it will not only defeat every
darkness from the entire earth, so it may become as holy as heaven is
these days, but also it will spread easily throughout the universe to
bless it powerfully. Meaning also that our heavenly Father through the
glorious powers and authorities that exist forever within this
Covenant of Life that is Jesus Christ, and that started aright with
Abraham and his allies will not only grant abundant perfect holiness
to save everyone on earth, including the earth, but also it could
transform the entire universe into perfect holiness into eternity.

This is just to let you know how powerful is this glorious Covenant of
Life that our heavenly Father started early with Abraham and his
friends, so they may eat the bread and drink from the wine from His
Table that is always served by our Lord Jesus Christ, because
perfection and righteousness are always required to serve you these
days. Regrettably, to reject this glorious Covenant of Life that
started with Abraham and his friends is the craziest thing that you
could ever do in this world, because without the powers, blessings,
and authorities that embraces this divine Covenant, then Satan is your
god ready to take you with your loved ones, including your friends,
into the eternal flames of hell.

That is why that our heavenly Father only approaches us since the
early days of eternity until now through the glorious life of His
blessed Son Jesus Christ that is the perfection and holiness that
pleases Him, moreover we can receive these godly attributes today thus
to stay with us forever, making each one of us as His Son Jesus Christ
is forever. Because, just as the ancient Hebrews that left Egypt
failed to stay with Jesus Christ as he pulled them out from slavery to
stand at Mount Sinai to drink from the injured-rock for each one of
them to be born from the Holy Spirit into his perfection and holiness,
then they were rejected by our heavenly Father because of outright
unbelief in His work.

However their children ate and drank every day faithfully from the
manna (bread from heaven) and drank the wine (the injured rock
bursting with the atoning-blood) converted into living water, so they
may become as Jesus Christ to enter into the Promised Land forever
saved and victorious over Satan’s terrible lies, curses, and threats
of death on earth and in hell. Well, these days, our heavenly Father
needs every man, woman and child to be born from the Holy Spirit’s
perfection and holiness of His blessed Son, our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, so they may become his children in this life ready to
reenter heaven anyday now thus to love, serve and glorify His anointed
name and everlasting commandments for all eternity to come.

Meaning also that our heavenly Father pulled the Hebrews from Egypt so
they may eat the manna and drink from the injured-rock the atoning-
blood turned into living water at Mount Sinai, so every Hebrew man,
woman and child may become as Jesus Christ is in perfect holiness
before Him thus worthy to enter into the Promised Land to possess it
forever. Nowadays, this is exactly what our heavenly Father needs
every one to do from all the nations, beginning with Israel, and this
is to become born from the Holy Spirit into our Lord Jesus Christ’s
perfection and holiness to ascend into the New Jerusalem from heaven
above right now thus to live with Him and His holy angels forever
justified into eternity.

Because, the ancient Hebrews failed to enter the Promised Land giving
that they rebelled against our heavenly Father and His continuous
celestial-sacrifice of His Son’s atoning-blood shed within the Holy of
Holiest in heaven and over Mount Sinai since Creation day that had the
power to help them to be born from the Holy Spirit into the perfect
holiness of Jesus Christ forever. These days, our heavenly Father is
granting you powers from His continuous celestial-sacrifice of His
Son’s atoning-blood shed within the Holy of Holiest in heaven and over
Mount Sinai, moreover lately over Jerusalem’s holy hill, so you may
have the Holy Spirit to become born into Jesus Christ’s perfect
holiness and with better blessing than ever thus to enter heaven
forever saved.

That is why you need to enter our heavenly Father’s Covenant of Life
that He started with Abraham and his friends as His blessed Son Jesus
Christ served the bread and wine from His Table, so they may eat the
perfect holiness that will give them the Holy Spirit to be born into
His Son Jesus Christ to enter heaven forever justified. Lawfully,
Jesus Christ is the Covenant of Life that you need to eat and drink
from every day of your entire life on this earth today, so you may be
born from the power of the Holy Spirit’s perfect holiness to become as
Jesus Christ is perfect and holy in his sacred-flesh, unbroken-bones,
and atoning-blood that dresses your eternal soul with salvation
everlastingly.

Moreover, this ancient Covenant of Life that, it refuses to die since
the days of Abraham until now will also grant you the divine body to
walk through heaven’s gate these days into our heavenly Father’s
glorious presence thus never to abandon Him again for lack of
perfection and holiness in your part but, instead you will
continuously live forever in heaven. And this means to live the
glories of eternal life well into eternity, because you are now Jesus
Christ himself from head to foot in our heavenly Father’s divine
presence, so the only thing that our Father, His Holy Spirit and His
vast angelic hosts will want to do with you, it will be to love you
perpetually.

Surely, this means also to love, serve and bless you just as they
love, serve and bless our Lord Jesus Christ since the days of old
until now, because this is what pleases their hearts to love our Lord
Jesus Christ by doing wonderful things for him and for those that
love, serve and glorify his sacrificed-life within their hearts on
earth. Thus enter today into the fullness of the Covenant of Life that
is our Lord Jesus Christ that Abraham with his allies ate and drank
from the Lord’s Table by the hand of Melchizedek, so Isaac could be
born for Israel to become a nation, furthermore Abraham’s allies (you,
too) could receive forgiveness, healing, and eternal salvation at last
into all eternity. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto
the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yeshua, and shalt
believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou
shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 3:10

Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30

Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead.
See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal
Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of
JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the
HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND
ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS
of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in
your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it
is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture
says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there
is no difference between Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or
great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is Lord of all and richly
blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of
the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the
L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from
sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your
ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful
new life with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better. Talk to
GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday. Be baptized in
water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God, worship,
fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final
authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in
your prayers for me and my loved ones, for your prayers are very
important in heaven. You do not have any idea how important your
prayers are in Heaven; Jesus suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed
His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross of Golgotha for your prayers
to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That is CORRECT. The
Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy Angels
hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most add
that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in
HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of
HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=7&Itemid=18

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main