how did you achieve the light ?

suzanna

May 21, 2013, 10:28:38 AM5/21/13
Dear all,

About the light, a new approach is necessary to determine the sustainability
of the line separately;
It is therefore obvious that someone may focus on the treatment of the line in a rapid manner;
Moreover, I think that we could talk about the optimization of the line wisely before
evaluating the light
Before analyzing the light , you can find some ideas at:
http://www.houzz.com/in_line-kitchen-counter-light
http://www.houzz.com/photos/living-room/in_line-kitchen-counter-light-/p/56
http://www.houzz.com/photos/kitchen/in_line-game-light-/p/432
http://www.houzz.com/photos/staircase/Philips-CDM_T-35W-70W-2-line-track-light-
http://www.houzz.com/photos/modern/kitchen/indianapolis/in_line-game-light
http://www.houzz.com/High-Line-8_Light-Square-Pendant-Light
http://www.houzz.com/light-streams-glass-clean-line-pools-spa

:-))

tmbgo...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2013, 1:41:50 PM7/28/13
> It is therefore obvious that someone may focus on the treatment of the line in a rapid manner;

If you need someone to snort a line in a rapid manner, I'm your man.

> Moreover, I think that we could talk about the optimization of the line wisely before
> evaluating the light

Yes. Make the line thicker so I get higher.

> Before analyzing the light , you can find some ideas at:

That's okay, I don't give two shits about the light. I just wanna snort some fucking coke, YEA SON!!!!

Where do we meet up?

-...

P.S. How much for a gram?