From Restless

Rich Schmidt

Jan 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/25/97

Thanks to all the cool fans who responded to my first post....and thanks
for all of your suggestions on cool sites where we can leak a few
previously unreleased songs.

Now, in response to a few of you who have nothing better to do than
bitch and moan about the release date, let me take a few minutes out of
my REAL LIFE to explain.

First of all, the Giants themselves ran into a small snag trying to
clear the legal rights to one of the 15 unreleased songs called
"Gettin'Sentimental Over You". That alone would have pushed the release
back to February.

The real reason is because Restless has just merged with Regency
Pictures, a film company responsible for such films as A Time To Kill,
JFK, Heat, Natural Born Killers, Brazil, King Of Comedy, Pretty Woman,
etc) and we have just finalized a new distribution agreement with BMG.
Those of you who have access to Billboard Magazine can read all about it
this week on page 3.

I can assure you that the Giants couldn't be happier that this release
will have major distribution and NOT go out through the Alternative
Distribution Alliance.

I mean, what do some of you think, that we just kept pushing the release
date back for the hell of it, just to piss you off?

Again, most of you were very helpful and we thank you again for your
suggestions and patience. We think the wait will be worth it. Watch this
newsgroup, the Restless site, www.tmbg.com and www.tmbg.org for a few
surprises in the near future!