A couple of new things I figured I should post

Chris

Apr 24, 2004, 12:59:45 PM4/24/04
First and foremost, while I was listening to tmbg Clock Radio I heard
an annoncement by Flans which stated that "Dial-A-Song" will be up in
Brooklyn in just a few moments." I have no idea what "a few moments"
refers to, but it may be a long time. Anyone else heard this?

Second, here's the tracklist for Stumpbox 3:

1) Smells Like Teen Spirit
2) Stayin' Alive
3) You Are My Sunshine
4) Georgy Girl
5) Mr. Tambourine Man
6) Auld Land Syne
7) Gas Mask
8) Kumbaya
9) Jukebox
10) What am I Doin' Hanin' Round Here?
11) Particle Man/ Total Eclipse of the Heart medly
12) Bowery Spin-The-Dial
13) Vanderbilt Spin-The-Dial
14) Californa Uber Alles (Linnell)
15) Maryland (Linnell)
16) Nebraska (Linnell)
17) Girls (Mono Puff)
18) Don't Break The Heart (Mono Puff)
19) Respectable/Groove is in the Heart (Mono Puff)
20) Theme From Rocky
21) I Love To Sing
22) Back In Black (clip)
23) We're the Monkees
24) The Kids Are Alright
25) We Are The World
26) Istanbul "Freaky Version"
27) Ultra Spin The Dial (features three in one track.)

I was GOING to break down and put a few improvs on here, but I decided
not for the same reason I put three Spin The Dials in one track: I
wanted to carry on the tradition of the first two. None featured
improvs, and none had more than 27 tracks. I don't have this thing
completely compiled yet, but when I do I'll post it on SoulSeek. (My
username is clhenry.) If you don't have SoulSeek, email me and we'll
work something out. Special thanks to TDK, PR Mega, Scratch, and the
wikians.

Finally, for those of you who care, there ARE new announcements on
Clock Radio.

--Nuke

Chris

Apr 24, 2004, 5:14:54 PM4/24/04
But, then again, I also have "Baba O' Reilly," "Born To Run" (without
lyrics) "Lincoln, Nebraska," "Particle Man/The Sign Medl," "Butcher's
Tale," "Down In The Boondocks" (By the Mundanes.) Does anyone want to
substitue one of these for one of the aforementioned tracks?

--Nuke

Chris Fabulous

Apr 24, 2004, 6:48:21 PM4/24/04
clhe...@msn.com (Chris) wrote in message news:<fe60d36b.0404...@posting.google.com>...

> First and foremost, while I was listening to tmbg Clock Radio I heard
> an annoncement by Flans which stated that "Dial-A-Song" will be up in
> Brooklyn in just a few moments." I have no idea what "a few moments"
> refers to, but it may be a long time. Anyone else heard this?

I heard it several months ago. It was a few weeks before TMBG was on
Tech TV doing Particle Man and Stalk of Wheat and DAS was supposidly
ready to go. Since then I haven't heard it.

Of course I called right when I heard that and I got Flans saying that
DAS was out of order, but that Leo from Tech TV was fixing it, etc.
That was only there for a few days, as I recall, and then back to
ringing off the hook.

Chris

Nathan

Apr 24, 2004, 9:33:30 PM4/24/04
"Chris Fabulous" <chrisfa...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Was there EVER a period when DAS actually worked regularly? I kind of
assumed its always-broken state was a recent development, but maybe it was
like that in the old days, too.
--
Brick is red, and Hitler's dead,
Nathan

Chris

Apr 24, 2004, 9:58:57 PM4/24/04
chrisfa...@hotmail.com (Chris Fabulous) wrote in message news:<7533f59d.04042...@posting.google.com>...

Ah, Thanks for clearing that. (Stupid Flansburg....)

Nuke

J. L. Moquin

Apr 25, 2004, 10:21:07 AM4/25/04
On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 01:33:30 GMT, "Nathan" <Dinne...@tmbg.org>
wrote:

>Was there EVER a period when DAS actually worked regularly? I kind of
>assumed its always-broken state was a recent development, but maybe it was
>like that in the old days, too.

I remember it working quite reliably back in the old days when I was
in college and dinosaurs walked the earth... But it's been at least
10 years since I've felt I could count on DAS actually answering when
I call.

-jennifer,
mommy to alice the bean, 8/15/97, and
sammy-girl, 6/4/02
official mother of AMTMBG
(someday i'll die and you'll get the money)
you may call me momma-puff if you prefer

Vince

Apr 25, 2004, 1:14:01 PM4/25/04
clhe...@msn.com (Chris) wrote in message news:<fe60d36b.04042...@posting.google.com>...

> But, then again, I also have "Baba O' Reilly,"

Putting this on there would be a good thing

Chris

Apr 25, 2004, 7:20:32 PM4/25/04
thev...@hotmail.com (Vince) wrote in message news:<5577a1c3.04042...@posting.google.com>...

> clhe...@msn.com (Chris) wrote in message news:<fe60d36b.04042...@posting.google.com>...
> > But, then again, I also have "Baba O' Reilly,"
>
> Putting this on there would be a good thing

Alright, I will.

--Nuke

Brad Will

Apr 26, 2004, 8:32:12 AM4/26/04
clhe...@msn.com (Chris) wrote in message news:<fe60d36b.0404...@posting.google.com>...

> Finally, for those of you who care, there ARE new announcements on
> Clock Radio.

Really? I show Oct 22nd as the last modified date. Unless they put
new announcements up with the same names as previous ones.