Chris Temple

darre...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2012, 7:20:57 PM11/15/12
Anyone remember Chris Temple? Singer songwriter from Lincoln, the defunct from which TMBG poached Dans Miller and Weinkauf?

He's been talking about doing a solo album for the last 14 years and earlier today I just stumbled upon two songs from his soon-to-be-released album...

http://music.yahoo.com/chris-temple/

Lincoln's album remains one of my favourite records ever, can we generate a bit of buzz for this great guy and his new work?

Dar

christ...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2016, 7:39:30 AM7/24/16
I'm Chris Temple from Toowoomba