Stumpbox 2.... you knew it'd happen

Phil

Mar 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/18/97

I've been sitting on it for.... oh... 6 months.
I was waiting until I wanted to make copies.
Now I know I'll never want to do copies.. .I'm burnt out.
So, I'll do tape for tape trades for whoever wants it.
Anyone who emails me BEFORE the release of Then can trade for a copy, or
send me a blank and postage or something. This is gonna be my last
compilation effort for some time... I'm getting really sick of sitting here
dubbing all the time.

Peace
phil

--