John Henry Hyperstack

Derek

Oct 9, 2012, 1:21:53 PM10/9/12
Any OLD SCHOOL fans have a copy of the Macintosh Hypercard John Henry
(john_henry.hqx)? Can't find it archived anywhere.

Thanks in advance
Derek

Wireless Mike

Nov 5, 2012, 5:58:46 PM11/5/12
john_henry.hqx (152 KB)
http://fts.rca.ac.uk/?k=HUoPMXXUftkg1352156176
This file will be available until Nov 26 2012

Bam!

MIke

Derek

Nov 8, 2012, 1:27:32 AM11/8/12

Wireless Mike

Nov 10, 2012, 7:42:53 AM11/10/12
No problem.

If you want to run it virtually, I recommend Mini vMac:
http://minivmac.sourceforge.net/

You'll need a ROM and a disk image at least 3 megs larger for the hypercard player, which you can get directly from Apple: http://download.info.apple.com/Apple_Support_Area/Apple_Software_Updates/English-North_American/Macintosh/Utilities/HyperCard/HyperCard_Player_2.4.1.smi.bin

You'll also need stuffit to extract the .hqx file. The uncompressed file is called "John_Henry_Sampler.stk"

Does anyone want to post the file to the wiki? I'm too lazy and inexperienced with the wiki to bother.

Mike

On Thursday, November 8, 2012 7:27:33 AM UTC+1, Derek wrote:
> Cheers, mate!
>
> Derek

DTS

Mar 5, 2013, 3:43:48 PM3/5/13
I missed the window on this file (john_henry.hqx), could you re-upload it? Thanks!

Wireless Mike

Mar 14, 2013, 8:04:07 PM3/14/13
john_henry.hqx (152 KB)
http://fts.rca.ac.uk/?k=TJKdDkiSwipB1363305755
This file will be available until April 5th, 2013

Bam, again!

Mike

deviou...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2016, 8:32:14 PM4/10/16
Any chance someone can repost this file? It doesn't seem to be anywhere else on the net.
Thanks! D.