Birdhouse in your s-hole

barryt...@live.co.uk

Mar 12, 2008, 8:32:15 AM3/12/08
OMG!

I have been a TMBG fan for years and never made this connection
before.

As you will know, I have been making readers of this newsgroup aware
of the insidious subtext that is clearly evident in the new "Here Come
The 123's" release. It has seriously made me evaluate all their work
in light of the plain-as-day evidence that TMBG are trying to spread a
perverted message via their music.

Birdhouse in Your SOUL. Your "S"-Hole. A song which encourages the
listener to make room for a small animal inside their rectal passage.

I used to play this song constantly and sing along with the words,
unwittingly chanting a mantra about gerbilling!!! Who do John and John
think I am? Richard Gere??

Filth. Pure, unadulterated filth.

Barry

PR Mega X

Mar 12, 2008, 12:49:49 PM3/12/08
> I used to play this song constantly and sing along with the words,
> unwittingly chanting a mantra about gerbilling!!! Who do John and John
> think I am? Richard Gere??

This is the best part yet!

makebase

Mar 14, 2008, 5:58:02 PM3/14/08
Yeah, and I hear that "Why Does The Sun Shine?" is really about
flatulent progeny. "She's Actual Size" is refering to a woman's bra
size. "Bed Bed Bed" is actually promoting prostitution. And "E Eats
Everything" is actually about Emeril Lagasse.

Apr 21, 2008, 8:17:55 PM4/21/08

The song "My Man" is...

eh, fuck it

tmbgo...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2013, 11:23:16 AM7/28/13
BUMP

Hey, check out how I "informed" a group of impressionable young musicians as to what this song is really about in the comments section of this YouTube video that I stole from another post here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxCh1GbpV1Y

From one tard to another, and with love from me to you.

-...

Max Demski

Jan 16, 2015, 1:40:46 PM1/16/15