John Henry Hypercard Stack

Bo Orloff

May 19, 1994, 5:01:22 AM5/19/94
Giants fans with access to a Macintosh will probably want to obtain a copy
of a cool new HyperCard stack authored by John Linnell, which contains
condensed versions of the music from all 20 of the songs from TMBG's
forthcoming album, _John Henry_.

It's available now at the TMBG WWW site:

file://ftp.netcom.com/pub/wubfur/TMBG/tmbg_home.html

and also at the TMBG FTP archives:

file://insti.physics.sunysb.edu/pub/tmbg/

and also on Compu$erve and probably AOL and other places like that...

James Barnett

May 27, 1994, 1:37:51 PM5/27/94
I've uploaded it to AOL, but don't know if it's been cleared yet.

I have a little, uh, discrepancy to settle with CIS before I can
upload it there; if someone else'd like to take care of it I'd be very grateful.

So what do y'all think about it?
I thought it was kinda neat, myself.

--
James Barnett