Please help me find a song...

KATHEE13

Mar 18, 2013, 12:30:48 AM3/18/13
About 9 years ago I heard a song playing over the MUZAK system in a store... heard it again on and off playing in different stores for several years, but haven't heard it now for quite a while.

It sounded like it could be a "group" singing (perhaps a girl group), and one voice wasn't dominant in the song. The only words I recall are "Dreaming... must be dreaming" (and that might have been in the chorus). It was playing once when I was in STAPLES, and the young girl at the check-out desk said she didn't know the title or the artist, but thought it was probably an 80's song.

It's kind of a slow-tempo tune... and it's driving me crazy that I can't find it anywhere I look on the internet.

Thank you; any help offered will be greatly appreciated.

nk...@hotmail.com