Car Sales Professionals Wanted

1 view

Laurie MacIntosh

Jul 18, 2006, 12:08:10 PM7/18/06
We are currently seeking car sales professionals for our global direct
marketing business. The profit potential of this venture is absolutely
staggering as we already have professional sales people generating
monthly commissions in excess of $100,000US.

If you would like to learn more about our organization, please visit
the following web site:

http://www.CarSalesElite.com

We do look forward to hearing from you.

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20060716165544W7y8PpC9