Admin of alt.music.thepolice

payb...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2015, 2:18:59 PM8/21/15
Dear Admin, Please get in touch with me privately as a matter of urgency as there are some 12 year old posts from 2 accounts of mine that were deleted long ago and I need the posts removed out of privacy and personal reasons. Please get in touch, thanks

Private

Aug 21, 2015, 4:24:07 PM8/21/15
Who is the current admin of this page? I have tried to email him/her but the email bounces back. I want my posts removed as they are no longer relevant and have the right to be forgotten and details removed under data protection law. Please get in touch via email, Thanks