Ronnie Hawkins, R.I.Party

David Dalton

May 30, 2022, 12:23:50 PM5/30/22
Yesterday I facilitated an alignment of Ronnie Hawkins with
The Horseshoe Tavern in Toronto, which I will renew on site
whenever I make it there. (It's the place with the
black and white checkered floor, right?) I say facilitated
rather than did since he had to agree, though I provided
the pathway.

"But once there was a darkness, deep and endless night
You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light" (Sarah McLachlan)