Help finding who did this song...

C-Oak

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98
Okay this is a really WEIRD nasty song, but it's like techno/dance stuff so
I thought I'd give this newsgroup a try. I think its kinda funny, but I'm
trying to find out what artist did it for my friend. Here are the lyrics I
have:

Oh no what is this?
Something down here smells like fish,
When's the last time you used a sink?
Uhh, your booty stink!
...I hate to tell ya, but I dont wanna smell ya,
Oh miss thang you smell so funny,
Won't you wash the coochie hunny?

My friend has a wave file for this portion of the song but thats it. Please
help if you know who did it!

Thanx a lot,
C-Oak

PS: if itd help I could send the wave file over email...

eric chase person

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98

On Tue, 22 Sep 1998, C-Oak wrote:

> Okay this is a really WEIRD nasty song, but it's like techno/dance stuff so
> I thought I'd give this newsgroup a try. I think its kinda funny, but I'm
> trying to find out what artist did it for my friend. Here are the lyrics I
> have:
>
> Oh no what is this?
> Something down here smells like fish,
> When's the last time you used a sink?
> Uhh, your booty stink!
> ...I hate to tell ya, but I dont wanna smell ya,
> Oh miss thang you smell so funny,
> Won't you wash the coochie hunny?

jeannem.r...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2017, 12:42:55 AM6/25/17
Do u still have the wav file?

benha...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2017, 2:45:55 PM9/10/17
On Tuesday, September 22, 1998 at 8:00:00 AM UTC+1, C-Oak wrote:
> Okay this is a really WEIRD nasty song, but it's like techno/dance stuff so
> I thought I'd give this newsgroup a try. I think its kinda funny, but I'm
> trying to find out what artist did it for my friend. Here are the lyrics I
> have:
>
> Oh no what is this?
> Something down here smells like fish,
> When's the last time you used a sink?
> Uhh, your booty stink!
> ...I hate to tell ya, but I dont wanna smell ya,
> Oh miss thang you smell so funny,
> Won't you wash the coochie hunny?
>
> My friend has a wave file for this portion of the song but thats it. Please
> help if you know who did it!
>
> Thanx a lot,
> C-Oak
>
> PS: if itd help I could send the wave file over email...

This song is by Aaron Carl - Wash It, its hard to find an mp3 version.

Chris V

Sep 26, 2020, 1:46:43 PM9/26/20
On Tuesday, September 22, 1998 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, C-Oak wrote:
> Okay this is a really WEIRD nasty song, but it's like techno/dance stuff so
> I thought I'd give this newsgroup a try. I think its kinda funny, but I'm
> trying to find out what artist did it for my friend. Here are the lyrics I
> have:
> Oh no what is this?
> Something down here smells like fish,
> When's the last time you used a sink?
> Uhh, your booty stink!
> ...I hate to tell ya, but I dont wanna smell ya,
> Oh miss thang you smell so funny,
> Won't you wash the coochie hunny?
> My friend has a wave file for this portion of the song but thats it. Please
> help if you know who did it!
> Thanx a lot,
> C-Oak
> PS: if itd help I could send the wave file over email...
IVORY

Drew Curry

Oct 25, 2021, 4:51:47 PM10/25/21
If anyone has a link to get this song, please share! Or a good copy of it. Thanks.