haunted dancehall & james woodbourne

ces...@lettera.skios.es

Mar 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/23/98

I am in love with Sabres of Paradise's Haunted Dancehall, and I would like
to know whether that novel By james Woodbourne exists or not, and if it
does, which are the publishers. Any assistance in this subject would be
invaluable.
Thanks.

Djw29

Mar 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/23/98

>I am in love with Sabres of Paradise's Haunted Dancehall, and I would like
>to know whether that novel By james Woodbourne exists or not, and if it
>does, which are the publishers. Any assistance in this subject would be
>invaluable.

>I am in love with Sabres of Paradise's Haunted Dancehall, and I would like
>to know whether that novel By james Woodbourne exists or not, and if it
>does, which are the publishers. Any assistance in this subject would be
>invaluable.

this story was actually written by mr weatherall himself, and to the best of my
knowledge...no novel has ever been completed/published.......source:dunno to be
honest..think maybe nme or muzik perhaps....then again maybe even mixmag.....

sorry to disappoint....but what an album huh??? :)
davie's been here!!! watch da bombers!!

mark bartlam

Mar 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/23/98

On Mon, 23 Mar 1998 03:45:10 -0600, ces...@lettera.skios.es wrote:

>I am in love with Sabres of Paradise's Haunted Dancehall, and I would like
>to know whether that novel By james Woodbourne exists or not,

No it doesn't. It was made up entirely for the "Haunted Dancehall"
sleeve.

Great album, though. Looking forward to the new Two Lone Swordsmen
material on Warp.

--mark®

--
}------{mark bartlam}------{
© 1998. All rights reserved.

Robert Feugate

Mar 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/26/98

In article <199803232317...@ladder01.news.aol.com>, dj...@aol.com
(Djw29) wrote:

> >I am in love with Sabres of Paradise's Haunted Dancehall, and I would like

> >to know whether that novel By james Woodbourne exists or not, and if it
> >does, which are the publishers. Any assistance in this subject would be
> >invaluable.

if i recall correctly, Lord Sabre himself wrote it. apparently Sabres hired
some big time journalist to write something and it wasn't what they were
looking for.

Did you look at the sleeve notes on the Positiva Ambient Collection CD?
He's penned some work there as well...

bunw...@hotmail.com

Dec 31, 2019, 4:25:46 AM12/31/19
On Monday, March 23, 1998 at 7:00:00 PM UTC+11, ces...@lettera.skios.es wrote:
> I am in love with Sabres of Paradise's Haunted Dancehall, and I would like
> to know whether that novel By james Woodbourne exists or not, and if it
> does, which are the publishers. Any assistance in this subject would be
> invaluable.
> Thanks.

> http://www.dejanews.com/ Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading

Irvine Welsh was the big time journalist in question.