Mono and Stereo - Selections #22

rickdebr...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 11:55:02 AM2/5/18
https://soundcloud.com/monostereonl/mono-and-stereo-selections-22

This week we bring you a combination of 30 minutes of Tech-house and 30 minutes of Techno. The mix contains three of our own exclusive tracks that have never been heard before!

We hope you'll enjoy listening and much as we enjoyed making it.

Free download available
Share the joy!

01) Cloud Nine – Mind Against [Afterlife Records]
02) Mono and Stereo – Shadows and Dust [Unreleased]
03) Codes – Reality Music [Stmpd Rcrds]
04) Tini Gessler – Back Wood [Cr2 Records]
05) Audiojack – 6EQUJ5 [Crosstown Rebels]
06) Beth Lydi – Bulk (Mikey Lion & RYBO remix] [SNOE]
07) Justin Martin & Charlotte OC – Rabbit Hole (Little by Little Vocal Mix) [DirtyBird]
08) Matt Sassari, Clio – Mango [Kling Klong]
09) Gerry Gonza – Droppin BS [Medium Rare Recordings]
10) Pilato & Yousif – Dimensional [Kaleydo Beats]
11) Johnny Da Cruz – Mind Games [URSL]
12) Mono and Stereo – I am the Music [Unreleased]
13) Nina Kraviz – Pochuvstvui [Trip]
14) Thomas Schumacher & Victor Ruiz – Geist [Variety Music]
15) Saite Zwei – Tonscheibensterne (The Micronaut Remix) [Free at Last Records]
16) Sourmash – Pilgrimage to Paradise (Spektre Re-Mash) [Plastic City]
17) Hidden Empire – Black Beauty [Stil Vor Talent]
18) Wehbba – Unfold [Second State]
19) Costa Mp – Confusioness [Aila Records]
20) ANNA – Redemption [Variety Music]
21) Mono and Stereo – Monologue [Unreleased]
22) Sasha – Singularity [Last night on earth]
23) Amelie Lens – In Silence [Drumcode]
24) Regal – L’Eternite (Charlotte de Witte Remix) [Suara]
25) Matt Sassari – Prank Det [Kling Klong]