Techno song name????

Jean-Claude Angers

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00
I heard a realy good song but I don't know is name and I don't know the
group name.
It was a techno song. The song look like ALARMA from 666 but it'wasn't
that.
At the beginnig of the tune there are somes horn sounds, (or trucks horn).
We can heard theses sounds for a period of 30 seconds (or more).
After that the techno beat start.(I know is a short description but I can't
remember anything else)

If you know the name of the songs, I would like to know that name. (and the
group name)

Thank You.

Stefan Zavarko

Mar 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/28/00
Jean-Claude Angers skrev:

There are several songs that match your description. The group Cargo has
done a song that's named "The Horn". It beginns with a starting truck
engine, after a while the trucks blow's it's horn. During the rest of
the song the horn sounds several times.

Another song it's called "Horny horns" and it's made by Perfect Phase.
But the first time you hear the horns is after aproximently 90 seconds.
It sounds like that kind of handheld horns that are popular on sport
events.

But i think it's most likely Vengaboys "We like to party". In the
beginning you can hear the lyrics "We like to party" repeated several
times and the airhorn blasts several times.

/Stefan

Pålle

Mar 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/28/00
It could be : Perfect phase - Horny horns?? But it has more of a house-feeling,
but what do i know!!!???

/DJP

A. DUBOIS c/o Interference

Mar 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/29/00
> I heard a realy good song but I don't know is name and I don't know the
> group name.
> It was a techno song. The song look like ALARMA from 666 but it'wasn't
> that.
> At the beginnig of the tune there are somes horn sounds, (or trucks horn).
> We can heard theses sounds for a period of 30 seconds (or more).
> After that the techno beat start.(I know is a short description but I can't
> remember anything else)
>
> If you know the name of the songs, I would like to know that name. (and the
> group name)
>
> Thank You.

All that I can say : If it's sounds like 666, it can't be a techno sound.
Maybe, you will have more chance to find this track ID on the NG alt.music.dance

DJ Ad Lib 4 Interference
http://www.interference.fr.st

mark....@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2020, 9:16:36 PM6/11/20
I might suggest Orbital - Impact (The Earth is Burning). It has a bunch of car horns sounds before the beat kicks off. And it is "really good song". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKDl66XIEFM

Honorine Cofer

Apr 2, 2021, 7:34:40 PM4/2/21
Fisher - Losing IT. That song has airhorns and is Tech House